Extensive Research and Development Efforts to Underscore Growth in Photodynamic Therapy Market from 2019 to 2027: TMR
- The drugs segment in the product category and the photosensitizers sub-segment under the drugs category are set to dominate the global photodynamic therapy market
- North American region will hold a significant share of the market over the forecast period of 2019 to 2027 owing to factors such as presence of strong players
13 Oct, 2020, 10:30 ET
ALBANY, N.Y., Oct. 13, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- From about USD 3 billion in the year 2018 the global photodynamic therapy market will witness an increase in valuation to about USD 11.8 billion by 2027. A compound annual growth rate of about 17% from 2019 to 2027 will be recorded. A number of growth factors will line the landscape, taking the growth trajectory higher.
As per Transparency Market Research, "The long list of trends and drivers that are helping the global photodynamic therapy market chart an impressive growth curve over the forecast period include factors like increasing prevalence of skin diseases and cancer, increasing research and development activities, and innovation."
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Photodynamic Therapy Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/covid19.php
Key Findings of Global Photodynamic Therapy Market Study:
- Segment for drugs is set to grow over the forecast period owing to increasing expenditure on new drugs development and growing research and development activities
- Another factor that will help the segment grow is increase in number of clinical trials -related to development of new photosensitizers
- It is pertinent to note here that these drugs – photosensitizers - lead global photodynamic therapy market
- As far as applications are concerned, the segment for cancer will hold a prominent place
- As an end-user, hospitals will hold a notable market share and contribute significantly to growth over the forecast period
- Region-wise, North America is set to dominate the revenue charts from 2019 to 2027
For a detailed analysis of global photodynamic therapy market by product, application, end-user, and region, visit TOC at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/69615
Key Drivers of Growth in Global Photodynamic Therapy Market:
- Incidence of skin diseases is growing and that is paving way for global photodynamic therapy market's growth
- Increasing cases of cancer across the world are contributing to the high growth trajectory, which is anticipated for the market over the forecast period
- Research and development (R&D) activities in the landscape is both intense and extensive and that is leading the market towards a host of novel opportunities
- Innovation is also paving way for future growth in the global photodynamic therapy market
- Growing demand for biologics to treat cancer is also marking the growth trajectory
Analyze global photodynamic therapy market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample.php
Regional Analysis of Global Photodynamic Therapy Market:
- In the year, 2018, major regional markets were Europe and North America
- High and growing number of cancer cases and presence of key global photodynamic therapy players are enabling growth in the latter over the forecast period
- From 2019 to 2027, high CAGR will be recorded by the Asia Pacific (APAC) region
Purchase the Photodynamic Therapy Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php
Competitive Landscape of Global Photodynamic Therapy Market:
Product development holds a key place in growth strategies of a number of proactive players in the global photodynamic therapy market. This is the reason why a number of top-tier players are highly focused upon research and development (R&D).
Notable players in the market are Biofrontera AG, Theralase Technologies Inc., Lumibird, Quest PharmaTech Inc., Modulight, Inc., Galderma Laboratories L.P. (Nestlé), Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., and SUS Advancing Technology Co., Ltd, among others. These players are striving for a larger revenue share of the market over the coming years and that is pushing them towards a variety of growth strategies.
Browse More Press Release - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/press-releases.htm
Global Photodynamic Therapy Market: Research Scope
Photodynamic Therapy Market by Product
- Porphyrin Derivative (PD)
- Hematoporphyrin Derivative (HpD)
- Benzoporphyrin Derivative (BPD)
- Aminolevulinic acid (ALA)
- Disposable Fiber Optic Light Delivery Devices (DFOLDD)
- Diode Laser Embolization Coils
Photodynamic Therapy Market by Application
- Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- Head & Neck Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis (AK)
Photodynamic Therapy Market by End User
- Cosmetic & Dermatology Clinics
- Cancer Treatment Centers
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare Industry:
Basal Cell Carcinoma Treatment Market: According to the estimation of TMR, the global market for basal cell carcinoma treatment was worth US$4.66 bn in 2016. The opportunity in this market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 9.20% during the period from 2017 to 2025 and reach US$10.14 bn by the end of the period of the forecast.
Pharmacovigilance Market: The global pharmacovigilance market is growing cumulatively as it is being driven by increase in awareness in the public health sector coupled with rise in preference for safe medicines. Globally, growing number of national pharmacovigilance centers is playing an imperative role to support the growth of the market in the next few years.
Liposome Drug Delivery Market: The global liposome drug delivery market was valued at US$ 3.6 Bn in 2018 and is projected to expand at a considerable CAGR from 2019 to 2027. Liposomes are considered the novel drug delivery systems, which are defined as vesicular structures consisting of bilayers formed spontaneously when phospholipids are dispersed in water. Liposomes aid in delivering drugs by the process of diffusion rather than by direct cell fusion.
Browse Our Latest Reports - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.htm
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Browse More Upcoming Reports by Transparency Market Research: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/upcoming.htm
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/photodynamic-therapy-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research
Share this article