SAN JOSE, Calif., Jan. 11, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Extreme Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXTR) today announced its participation at the National Retail Federation (NRF) Annual Convention & Expo, "Retail's Big Show". The conference will take place January 13-15 at the Jacob K Javits Convention Center in New York.
Extreme will exhibit in booth 649, demonstrating its networking, security and locationing solutions that help create personalized engagement opportunities for retailers looking to create the ultimate connected shopper experience.
Extreme will show retailers how to create an intelligent, scalable infrastructure that includes:
- Personalized Customer Engagement & Analytics – Leverage actionable, location-based analytics within your store and across a wide range of properties to gather traffic trends at a macro and micro level with ExtremeLocation™ technology. Use this data to optimize product placement, inventory management and staffing. We'll also show retailers how to use this technology to deliver a personalized customer experience through contextual, targeted activations.
- AI-Powered Network Optimization – Augment human intelligence with machine learning and proactive AI that independently tunes the network for changing conditions or interferences leveraging ExtremeAI™ technology, helping to ensure maximum network uptime. This demo will also showcase the Extreme AirDefense® product, a robust wireless intrusion prevention system which can be used to protect retail business and customer data from would-be hackers—while meeting regulatory compliance requirements.
- IoT Enablement and Security – Placed between the network and the device, our Defender for IoT™ Adapter seamlessly secures, isolates, tracks and monitors wired IoT devices on your network, helping to ensure your business is safe with proven in-line security.
Extreme's software-driven solutions provide retailers with a secure, smart wired and wireless network architecture that is designed to meet the demands of retail businesses and their customers today, and provides a foundation to create the retail store of the future. From policy-based device onboarding and seamless roaming, to zero-touch provisioning for scalable, distributed deployment, Extreme solutions provide a path to automation for today's retailers, taking the work out of network management.
- Connect with Extreme via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Extreme Retail Solutions Page
- ExtremeLocation Product Page
- Extreme Defender for IoT Product Page
- ExtremeAI Whitepaper
- Extreme AirDefense Product Page
- Build Loyalty, Drive Sales, Engage Your Customers Blog
- Augmented Reality: Creating Memorable and Enhanced Shopping Experiences in Retail Blog
- The Future of Retail May Not Be What You Expect Blog
- Leveraging Personalized Guest Engagement Webinar
- Personalization Opportunities in Retail Stores with Location Analytics Whitepaper
About Extreme Networks
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) delivers software-driven solutions from the enterprise edge to the cloud that are agile, adaptive, and secure to enable digital transformation. Our 100% in-sourced services and support are number one in the industry. Even with 30,000 customers globally, including half of the Fortune 50 and some of the world's leading names in business, hospitality, retail, transportation and logistics, education, government, healthcare and manufacturing, we remain nimble and responsive to ensure customer and partner success. We call this Customer-Driven Networking™. Founded in 1996, Extreme is headquartered in San Jose, California. For more information, visit Extreme's website or call 1-888-257-3000.
Extreme Networks and the Extreme Networks logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Extreme Networks, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other trademarks shown herein are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE Extreme Networks, Inc.