NEW YORK, July 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Eyefly celebrates the summer season by introducing eight exciting new additions to its eyewear arsenal. The summer collection includes six optical frames, as well as two original sunglass styles. As with all Eyefly product, no matter what color, shape or style, retail is always $94 a pair (including RX frames). Eyefly mixes classic shapes with sleek, modern designs to create eyewear that complements ones unique style without overpowering it.
Eyefly's new optical frames include exiting new shapes and colors including:
- Abbey Road – For a bold and unmistakable first impression, these chunky frames are an excellent choice for both men and women. Abbey Road is a classic wayfarer silhouette, with circular rivet details, that never loses its timeless appeal. Available in black, dark and light tortoise, and blue & grey crystal.
- The Ridgeway –The Ridgeway presents a nuanced hint of confident individuality for both men and women. The retro inspired shape has features that tell the whole story like a keyhole bridge and rivet details on the frame front. Available in a wide range of options from classic tortoise and nude colors to an ultra-modern grey crystal, they are a defining factor to your look. .
- Rue St Catherine – These unisex prescription frames deliver effortless European sophistication. The slightly larger square shape works well on several different face types, and they evoke an instant erudite, professional appearance. Available in a range of color ways - from basic black and tortoise to two-tone gradient colors - Rue St Catherine delivers the perfect mix of style and elegance.
- Via Dolorosa – Whether you want the evocative librarian appeal or channel your inner super hero in black pleather and a tail, these prescription eyeglass frames for women add sass and spark to your everyday look. Available in fun colors like rose crystal, aqua crystal and a sleek forest green, these frames take the cat-eye silhouette to new fashion heights.
- Watling Street – The details are the main attraction with these frames for both men and women. The keyhole bridge, the slightly larger frame size and the bold rivets come together to provide a geek-chic look that exudes vintage flair with a wink of quirk. Available in a wide assortment of colors like purple crystal, nude and even a subdued black crystal, there is definitely a pair for every personality.
- Woodward Avenue – The Woodward Avenue puts a contemporary spin on the traditional round frame silhouette. These unisex frames embody the minimalist aesthetic perfectly -- simple yet clean lines, with no frills or fuss. It's available in a wide array of colors: tortoise and black, as well as more modern colors like honey and grey crystal.
Eyefly's new sunglasses feature electrifying color ways and shapes that make a statement including :
- Park Place – The classic aviator silhouette is given a modern update with bright color options and novel textures. The thicker frames emphasize the overall aesthetic, creating an individual fashion statement. The larger frame also provides ultimate protection from even the harshest sunrays. Trust us, your eyes will appreciate the kind gesture. Available in rose crystal, blue crystal, aqua crystal, tortoise and black.
- Sunset Boulevard – These retro unisex frames capture the essence of vintage style. The classic wayfarer silhouette is elegant and timeless, and the subtle keyhole bridge provides extra wearing comfort. It comes in great colors like the always trendy tortoise shell (light and dark) and a translucent honey hue.
With Eyefly, it's never been more fun and convenient to shop for designer looking eyeglasses and sunglasses at an affordable price! To learn more please visit www.eyefly.com.
Eyefly.com is an online fashion eyewear retailer that provides high quality, on-trend prescription eyewear and sunglasses for $94 a pair, including the frame and lens. The offering includes both handmade acetates in rich color ways, shapes, and styles as well as lightweight and comfortable metal materials. There is something for everyone in the assortment of ophthalmic frames and sunglasses, whether it's a geek chic look that is the ultimate trend or whether the target style is less obvious but still has interest in quality materials and sophisticated design.
To learn more about Eyefly.com please contact Valeria Carrasco, The Republikon Group, 646.320.1511, firstname.lastname@example.org