SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global false eyelashes market size is expected to reach USD 1.6 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., registering a 5.4% CAGR during the forecast period. Growing spending on beauty products on a global level, as a result of increased awareness about personal grooming trends and rapidly evolving fashion, is expected to remain a key driving factor over the coming years.
Key suggestions from the report:
- By product, false eyelash strips held the dominant share in 2018 and was valued at more than USD 400.0 million that year. The individual product form is expected to exhibit the highest CAGR of 6.0% from 2019 to 2025. These variants are increasingly preferred by consumers who are looking for a more natural look
- Synthetic product variants accounted for the largest share of more than 60% in 2018 and are anticipated to exhibit greater growth compared to the natural variants over the forecast period
- In 2018, convenience stores contributed to more than 50% of the total revenue. This segment includes department stores, drug stores, and specialty stores. Most users of false eyelashes are very particular about the shape and make of this product and therefore prefer buying them from stores rather than purchasing online.
- Asia Pacific is expected to remain one of the lucrative markets through 2025, exhibiting the highest CAGR of 6.6% from 2019 to 2025. Growing awareness about evolving beauty trends and availability of new and more effective products in the countries like India, China, South Korea, and Philippines will drive the regional false eyelashes market
- Companies have been focusing on inorganic growth strategies to enter regional markets and reap the benefits these lucrative markets offer. Makeup companies are also collaborating with celebrities and public figures to launch new products.
Read 80 page research report with ToC on "False Eyelashes Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Strips, Cluster /Accent, Individual), By Constituent (Natural, Synthetic), By Distribution Channel, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/false-eyelashes-market
Eyelash extensions are known by different names depending upon their purpose and permanency. False lashes are used to enhance the thickness, length, fullness, and curliness of natural eyelashes and are available in various colors, lengths, and materials to cater to different needs. Temporary false eyelashes can either be glued to the eyelid or have a magnetic strip. Other more permanent variants are designed for longer durations and can be worn while sleeping, swimming, or showering. Permanent extensions have gained preference as they provide convenience in terms of time and effort.
Over the past few years, the industry has been witnessing new product launches. In May 2019, Amazing Lash Studio launched Featherweight Lashes™, available in two styles: classic and volume. These ultra-light lashes are comfortable to wear and cause negligible harm to the wearer's natural eyelashes. A recent trend observed in the cosmetics and personal care industry is celebrities endorsing various products or launching lines of their own. For instance, in August 2019, South African actress and model Lerato Kganyago ventured into the beauty business with a line of eyelashes under the brand Flutter By LKG. The product was first launched in Botswana.
Some of the key market players are www.ardelllashes.com, Blink Lash Store, Tsingtao Lashest Limited, Bio Takara, Qingdao LashBeauty Cosmetic Co. Ltd., Acelashes, GIANNI LASHES, Lemer Lashes, Royal Korindah, Emma Lashes, Qingdao Elour Beauty, XIZI LASHES, Qingdao imi lashes Co., HOUSE OF LASHES, Anr Lashes, Dior Lashes, PLUMAGE Products Co., Ltd, and Emeda eyelash Company.
Grand View Research has segmented the global false eyelashes market on the basis of product, constituent, distribution channel, and region:
- False Eyelashes Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- False Eyelashes Constituent Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- False Eyelashes Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Convenience Stores
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- False Eyelashes Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Find more research reports on Consumer Goods Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Playing Cards And Board Games Market – Rising preference of millennials for old school games during social gatherings is expected to further fuel the growth Increasing popularity of playing cards and board games for recreation is projected to drive the demand for traditional tabletop games.
- Makeup Base Market– Rising participation of women in the workforce and increasing physical appearance consciousness among millennial consumers across the world are some of the key factors driving the market for makeup base.
- Massage Equipment Market – The global massage equipment market size was valued at USD 6.9 billion in 2018. Buyers make sure to include at least one to two massage sessions every week by using various massage equipment, which is playing a crucial role in expanding the market scope.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.