"Since we soft-launched our iOS app last year, our app has been repeatedly featured by Apple, and the response from the customers has been outstanding. Their #1 request has been to expand our app to Android and Web. Many families use a variety of devices to stay organized and in-sync. So to deliver on our promise of helping every family be coordinated and productive, we needed to expand to other platforms," says Elena Krasnoperova, co-founder and CEO of FamTerra Inc., creator of Calroo.
With the launch of the Android and Web versions, Calroo can now serve all families, regardless of which device they use. Data are synced instantly across devices and stored securely in the cloud. Mom can hand off a task from her iPhone, Dad can accept her request on his Samsung Galaxy phone, teenage kids can check their chores on their tablets, and nanny can check her work schedule on her desktop.
Even as it expands to other platforms, Calroo remains completely free and ad-free, for all families.
Calroo lets you tame the chaos of your busy family life. It's an all-in-one family organizer app where you can see, plan and manage all of your family's activities. With Calroo, you need just one app to manage all aspects of your family schedule and logistics. You can organize events, assign tasks, track chores, manage shopping lists and more, all in one central place. Best of all, you can ask family members for help with a simple swipe - and get a clear confirmation that the responsibility has been successfully handed off.
Here are some of the great features that are available on Calroo:
- You know exactly who is doing what, with a color-coded family calendar and to-do list that shows who is participating in each event or task. When you're organized and in control, you free up time for fun activities like a date night with your spouse, a family movie night, or daily quality time with each of your kids.
- You get reminder alerts for events and tasks you need to do – so that nothing ever slips through the cracks.
- Once a task is complete, you mark it as done. When the task is completed, you can delete it altogether, or keep it until you need to do it again.
- If you're are stuck in traffic or are busy at work, you can hand off an appointment or task to your spouse or family member with a simple swipe. You'll get a clear confirmation of a handoff, complete with jumping kangaroos. With Calroo, you never have to stress about who's picking up or dropping off the kids or doing other important family tasks. The handoffs and coordination are effortless and clear.
- Your grocery lists, shopping lists, chores checklists, to-do lists, packing lists and more are instantly shared and synced with your family members' phones. You can create a shared to do list, a honey do list or chore checklists for the kids. You can have your to-do items in your pocket to remind yourself or send them to a family member to remind them. You can create as many lists as you want. Then just keep checking and unchecking items as you need them.
- Unlike other family organizer apps which use a shared family login and password, Calroo lets you decide which information to make visible to whom. By default, your whole family will see all events and tasks on your Calroo calendar. But if you're planning a surprise birthday party, or have a doctor's appointment that you would rather keep private, you can choose to make it visible just to you or to event participants.
About Calroo: Calroo is the ultimate family organizer app that helps busy parents coordinate their family schedule and logistics. It is created by FamTerra Inc., a company dedicated to making life simpler for the modern family.
SOURCE FamTerra Inc.