CHICAGO, Oct. 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Iconic fine-chocolate brand Fannie May, a subsidiary of 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, INC. (FLWS), has aligned with famed pastry chef and chocolatier Norman Love to launch an ultra-premium line of chocolates, FM Artisan by Norman Love. FM Artisan merges Fannie May's renowned commitment to quality confections with the artistic inspiration of Norman Love. The handcrafted chocolates will be available in unique flavors, from Madagascar bourbon vanilla to candy apple, in vibrant colors and designs, making each piece an edible work of art.
"As a brand that prides itself in the quality of our confections and the finest ingredients used in our products, it was a natural progression for Fannie May to develop an ultra-premium line of chocolates," said Terry Mitchell, President of Fannie May. "Norman Love's commitment to excellence and craftsmanship make him a perfect partner for our newest line of Fannie May chocolates. We look forward to sharing these unique selections with our long-time, loyal customers, and introducing Fannie May to new palates."
FM Artisan by Norman Love, vibrant chocolate nestled inside artfully designed gift boxes, is available in four count, 12 count and 25 count packaging ranging from $9.99 to $49.99.
"Fannie May has long been a beloved brand, and a company that maintains an unwavering commitment to creating delicious chocolates with high quality ingredients using classic recipes," said Norman Love. "Keeping in line with this tradition of excellence and rich history, I was inspired by familiar and classic flavors, to introduce an ultra-premium series of chocolates, which will draw customers toward feelings of nostalgia."
FM Artisan by Norman Love, exquisitely hand-crafted chocolates, are created in small batches using the freshest and highest quality ingredients. The vibrant taste spectrum of these ultra-premium chocolates is as diverse in color as they are in flavors, which include:
- Lemonade - Tangy, tart and slightly sweet, fresh-squeezed lemon juice mixed with a creamy coverture filling and covered in smooth white chocolate.
- Double Shot Espresso - Intense dark chocolate confection infused with rich smoky espresso.
- Mint Cookie - Gently crushed crisp chocolate cookie blended with a creamy vanilla mint filling and wrapped in smooth, rich milk chocolate.
- Swiss Milk Truffle - This decadent gourmet truffle contains nothing but pure, rich Swiss milk chocolate for an intense rush of flavor.
- Candy Apple - Fresh-pressed Granny Smith apple juice meets soft, rich caramels and real milk chocolate.
- Hazelnut - Rich hazelnut is elegantly complemented by creamy milk chocolate.
- Birthday Cake - Delicately blended tiny morsels of sweet birthday cake are enrobed in pure Swiss white coverture.
- 64% Dark Chocolate - This 64% dark chocolate confection is pure perfection. A new classic and the perfect smooth well balanced chocolate.
- Peanut Butter Fudge - Crunchy, fresh peanuts creamed smooth then blended with real butter and pure Madagascar vanilla, and enrobed in creamy milk chocolate.
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberry - A heavenly cream coverture saturated with fresh strawberries and enrobed in rich, creamy milk chocolate.
- Bourbon Vanilla - Indulgent milk chocolate and rich Madagascar bourbon vanilla bean blended into sweet milk chocolate ganache.
- Caramel - A layer of creamy milk chocolate filled with a buttery caramel center that hints of fresh vanilla bean.
FM Artisan by Norman Love is available at Fannie May retail stores and online at www.FannieMay.com.
For additional information on FM Artisan™, please visit www.FannieMay.com.
About Fannie May Confections Brands, Inc.
Founded by H. Teller Archibald in 1920, Fannie May has grown from a single retail store on Chicago's North LaSalle Street to become a maker of gourmet chocolates and other delicious confections enjoyed by millions. Nearly a century later, Fannie May Confections Brands, Inc., which includes Fannie May® Fine Chocolates, Harry London® Chocolates and Fanny Farmer® remains committed to total customer satisfaction. The purity of our ingredients, and the recipes of our chocolate has remained unchanged -- ensuring quality in every bite. We are passionate in our dedication to quality in each step, from the creation of new products to the selection of ingredients, to the service we provide to our customers. Our passion drives us to continually explore new possibilities with chocolate -- whether through our uniquely imaginative recipes or the memorable experience in our stores. This continued evolution of our thinking allows us to create and grow new traditions among our loyal customers. Today, Fannie May Confections Brands, Inc. is a multi-faceted business comprised of retail stores, a high traffic web business, successful wholesale and fundraising business as well as an active business gift division. In May 2006, Fannie May proudly joined the 1-800-FLOWERS.COM family of brands. To learn more about Fannie May, please visit FannieMay.com.
SOURCE Fannie May Confections, Inc.