ALEXANDRIA, Va., Sept. 18, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. is seeking an experienced Lead Solution Architect to support our Business Development team in the health and national security fields. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is able to excel in a fast-paced environment and possesses sufficient experience and technical expertise to contribute as an integral member of a highly collaborative team. SBG is a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in systems engineering, information technology (IT), cybersecurity and training for Government clients.
As the Solution Architect, this individual will be responsible for developing end-to-end solutions in response to Federal agency requirements. Thorough understanding of enterprise software development, digital services, mobile infrastructure, cybersecurity and infrastructure is required. This position requires exceptional communication skills to interact with both technical and non-technical colleagues and to provide technical leadership within the organization. The solution architect will also be an integral part of the business development team, creating compelling and innovative ground-up solutions to support delivery from concept fruition through contract execution.
- Develops end-to-end technical solutions in the areas of program management, software development, infrastructure support and cybersecurity.
- Leads bottom-up and top-down work breakdown schedule (WBS) level of effort (LOE) development.
- Articulates solutions into exceptional proposal content (graphical and narrative), including leading concept of operations (CONOPS) development alongside the capture and proposal team.
- Leads development of technical basis of estimate (BOE).
- Verifies business needs matrix compliance alongside appropriate stakeholders associated with commercial off-the–shelf (COTS) solutions.
- Provides innovative concepts, advice and support to current portfolio and project managers regarding active contracts. Is capable of serving in an operations capacity, as needed.
- Works in collaboration with proposal managers, pricing analysts and account leadership to vet opportunities during regularly scheduled gate reviews and to respond to requests for proposals (RFPs)/requests for quotes (RFQs).
- Briefs senior managers on a regular basis.
- Supports direct billable contract work, as required.
Position Requirements, Experience and Qualifications:
- 8+ years of experience working in IT Services industry required
- 8+ years of experience working with bid and proposal teams desired
- Understanding of commercial software and security tools such as Rational, GITHub, Fortify, Atlassian, Jira, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written).
- Desire to work as a key contributor to an integrated project team.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, IT or similar field.
Clearance: Must be a U.S. Citizen, Lawful Permanent Resident, or Employment Authorization Document (EAD) holder to obtain and maintain a Department of Veteran Affairs Public Trust Clearance
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
SOURCE SBG Technology Solutions, Inc.