MORRISTOWN, N.J., Sept. 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Financial Executives International (FEI), the association of choice for CFOs and other senior-level finance executives, today announced the launch of a new and improved Website, including several enhanced features, all designed to further establish the role FEI plays in connecting financial executives with information, resources and each other. These efforts reinforce FEI's commitment to financial executives and the specific issues that relate to them.
"After conducting a comprehensive benchmarking exercise, in addition to listening to the voice of our members, FEI has decided to enhance its already existing features, as well as introduce new ones," said Marie Hollein, president and CEO of FEI. "These initiatives underscore FEI's dedication to its members, and we encourage members and non-members alike to visit the site to experience these enhanced features and create a customized experience unique to their specific needs."
The site www.financialexecutives.org is a valuable source for information on the most important issues currently facing financial executives, providing some of the most significant thought leadership resources in the finance and accounting arena. The new features include:
- 'My FEI' - Visitors with a login and password will enjoy a fully customized experience through this new feature. 'My FEI' highlights key content that is displayed for the duration of the site visit. Additionally, FEI leaders will also have access to "leaders-only" content.
- A streamlined event registration process.
- RSS feeds across a variety of topics, offering users specific information delivered directly and efficiently.
- A new look and feel, including navigation that is intuitive and easy to use.
- Quick links to all upcoming FEI events, including news from local Chapters, the Headquarters and National Committees.
- Access to both online and digital content from Financial Executive magazine.
Financial Executives International is the leading advocate for the views of corporate financial management. Its 15,000 members hold policy-making positions as chief financial officers, treasurers and controllers at companies from every major industry. FEI enhances member professional development through peer networking, career management services, conferences, research and publications. Members participate in the activities of 85 chapters, 74 in the U.S. and 11 in Canada. FEI is headquartered in Morristown, NJ, with additional offices in Washington, D.C., and Toronto. Visit www.financialexecutives.org for more information.
SOURCE Financial Executives International