ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., Feb. 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Ferrari North America is offering a premium hospitality package for the 12 hours of Sebring and other select ALMS events. Experience the excitement of 458 GT2 first season of competition in the ultra competitive GT class while enjoying the comfort and premium hospitality of Ferrari.
The package is an all inclusive two day experience (Friday, March 11th and Saturday, March 12th) Ferrari VIP hospitality package that provides a comfortable, luxurious, and private setting that is exclusively available to Ferrari owners. Located in the paddock adjacent to the race team's center of operations, Ferrari enthusiasts will enjoy the race as virtual members of the Ferrari race team – Risi Competizione.
Ferrari ALMS Hospitality Pass features:
- Access to the racing circuit
- Access to the Ferrari Hospitality Suite
- Ferrari corral parking
- Paddock tour
- Guided, behind-the-ropes tour of the race team's operation
- Meet and greet with Ferrari factory drivers – Jamie Melo and Toni Vilander
- Racing strategy briefing by Ferrari / Risi team manager – Dave Sims
- Car Technical briefing by lead engineer – Maurizio Nardon
- Premium grandstand seating -- (if the hospitality suite does not have a track view)
- Guest pit crew experience – be pit side as the crew services the 458 GT2 during the race
- Hospitality offering includes:
- Fine gourmet dining (breakfast, lunch, beverages and snacks) for 2 event days
- Viewing from closed-circuit televisions
- Lounge / relaxation area
- Ferrari memorabilia items
Ordering your VIP Ferrari Challenge Pass
Price per VIP Hospitality Pass is $975 USD including taxes.
Tickets are available on a first come, first served basis and can be purchased through Ferrari's Call Center at:
Phone: 1-866-551-2828 Email: email@example.com
SOURCE Ferrari North America, Inc.