LONDON, July 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The fetal monitoring market is expected to reach $2,346.4 million by 2019 from $1,688.7 million in 2014, at a CAGR of 6.8%. The global fetal monitoring market is segmented based on products, portability, methods, applications, end users, and geography. The electronic fetal monitors segment is expected to register the highest growth rate in the fetal monitoring market, by product, during the forecast period. The high growth in this segment is attributed to the rising prevalence of birth defects and increasing initiatives by companies for developing new and technologically advanced equipment for maternal/fetal monitoring.
Major factors contributing to the growth of the fetal monitoring market include rising maternal mortality, increasing company investments, and rising initiatives by non-government organizations for improving prenatal care facilities. Furthermore, government support in the form of funding is another major factor driving the growth of this market. For instance, in April 2014, the Department of Health (U.K.) invested $16.6 million (£10 million) on maternity units in 63 hospitals for the improvement of maternal facilities in the U.K. Emerging markets in Asia have opened an array of opportunities for the growth of the fetal monitoring market. However, high cost of equipment and stringent regulatory procedures are expected to restrain the growth of this market.
Apart from comprehensive geographic and product analysis and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years. In addition, the company profiles comprise the product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by the market players to maintain and increase their shares in the market. The abovementioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of the future trends will help key market players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, geographic focus, change in strategic approach, R&D investments for innovations in products and technologies, and levels of output in order to remain successful in the market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
This report will enable both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help these firms garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product portfolios of the top players in the fetal monitoring market. The report analyzes the fetal monitoring market by product, portability, method, application, end user, and geography
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the fetal monitoring market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the fetal monitoring market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various fetal monitors across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the fetal monitoring market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2851860/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers