NEW YORK, Sept. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- FimFum launches its iOS video showing application for a new era in social video sharing. Using FimFum's patent pending technology, users can show videos to their friends, pause, rewind, and fast forward and watch the same frame at the same time. With FimFum's real-time interactive video showing, you control the show, and you and your friend can pause and talk to one another for instant feedback. And, best of all, you don't have to send them the video – saving time and allowing you to control where your video goes.
"We wanted to create a new way to share video, and through video showing we accomplished it," said JJ Astro, CEO FimFum. "With our unique patent pending technology, no other app offers user controlled interactive social video showing."
The key features of FimFum include:
- Easy to signup, easy to use, automated contact management
- Full media library management
- Simple to start a video show – tap your contact, tap your media and start the show
- In the show, you can fast forward, rewind and pause the video and you and your friend are watching the same frame at the same time
- Tap to talk during the show allows you and your friend to talk while watching the show for instant feedback
- No need to send the video to your friends – just show it!! Have Fum!
FimFum is perfect for:
- Sports: Show your coach your progress. Share your sporting event with a friend!
- Pleasure: Anything goes first - Fim then Fum! Re-live the moment and share the emotions/reactions, enriches dating and more.
- Business: Collaborate on movie development. Show your partner your school project. Real estate agent walk throughs.
Today, FimFum announces the availability of our iOS version. FimFum will also be available on Android.
FimFum runs over any internet connection. Anyone with data services on Android or iOS can download and start using FimFum.
WFAR LLC, the creator of FimFum, makes cross platform media and communication fun by developing leading edge social applications for consumers and for business across mobile devices. Powered by FimFum's patent-pending media synchronization technology and system architecture, FimFum's mobile video platform supports interactive social video showing. For more information visit the company's website at http://www.FimFum.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/fimfum-releases-social-video-showing-app-finally-you-can-watch-videos-together-pause-and-talk-without-sending-300327748.html