LONDON, Dec. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The report Financial analysis of the Major Furniture Players in Europe is the result of a CSIL processing of dataset made up of a selection of medium and large companies. The report is at its fourth edition.
Aim of the report is twofold:
- to assess thestate of healthof the European furniture industry. The size of the sample is huge: over 1000 companies with an average number of employees of 250, for an overall 66 billion Eur turnover (around 65% of the European furniture production);
- to provide a basic judgement on each company performance in terms of growth, profitability and financial situation.
The report is structured as follows:
- Furniture sector performance. Analysis of Key financial data of more than 1,800 balance sheets, 2010-2014. Overview of total sample in terms of profitability, turnover indicators, employment and productivity, financial structure and analysis by company size (four turnover ranges).
- Analysis by geographical area. This chapter breaks down the total 1,800 companies by countries/geographical areas, highlighting, top players and key financial data for each area.
- Analysis of furniture sector: performance by segment. Each company was classified according to its core activity. The following furniture segments were identified: Home furniture, Kitchen furniture, Bathroom furniture, Upholstered furniture, Bedding products, Outdoor furniture, RTA( Ready-to-assemble furniture), Contract furniture, Office furniture, Shop Fitting, Healthcare, Outdoor. Data of nearly 100 companies active in the upper end segment are provided.
Companies to watch. The chapter has the aim to provide company rankings in relation to the main indicators from the balance sheet analysis (growth, profitability, structure data). For each variable, companies are ordered in descending order and ranked. Updated company profiles of largest companies by turnover are also provided.
Top 100 companies. The top 100 companies were selected from the sample of 1867 companies on the basis of a synthetic indicator which includes the main profitability, performance and financial indicators.
Among the considered financial ratios: Operating Revenue (Turnover), Sales, EBIT, Added Value, P/L before Tax, Net Income, Total Assets, Shareholders Funds, Cash Flow, ROE (%), ROI (%), EBITDA margin (%), EBIT margin (%), Current and Solvency ratio, Non-operating bearing, Asset and stock turnover, Number of Employees, Turnover per Employee, Added value per Employee, Labour Cost of Employees.
Countries considered: Italy, DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland), United Kingdom, France , Scandinavian Countries, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), Spain and Portugal, Poland, Romania and Bulgaria, Other Central Eastern European countries.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/1911562/
About ReportbuyerReportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishershttp://www.reportbuyer.com
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/financial-analysis-of-the-major-furniture-players-in-europe-300380503.html