NEW YORK, July 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
ACI Association has initiated research coverage on Image Sensing Systems, Inc. aTyr Pharma Inc. (NASDAQ :LIFE ). Select highlights from the internally released reports are being made available to the general public (included below), with access to the entirety of the research available to new members.
Today, membership is open to readers on a complementary basis at the following URL: http://www.aciassociation.com/?c=LIFE
Highlights from our LIFE Report include:
- First Quarter 2015 Operating Results -- On June 18, 2015, aTyr Pharma Inc. a biotherapeutics Company which was recently added to the Russell 2000®, Russell 3000® and Russell Global Indexes announced its Q1 2015 operating results. During the reported quarter, its Research and development expenses rose to $6.6 million from $4.4 million in Q1 2014.
- Financial Performance During the Quarter -- During Q1 2015, its general and administrative expenses increased to $2.3 million from $1.5 million in Q1 2014. Net loss attributable to common stockholders for Q1 2015 stood at $9.1 million, or $9.39 loss per diluted share as compared to net loss attributable to common stockholders of $6.2 million or $7.87 loss per diluted share in Q1 2014.
- Increase in Liquidity -- aTyr Pharma informed that its cash, cash equivalents and investment securities as at March 31, 2015 stood at $54.5 million compared with $15.9 million as at March 31, 2014. Furthermore, on May 12, 2015, aTyr Pharma also completed its initial public offering with estimated net proceeds of $76.9 million.
- Update on its Lead Candidate Resolaris™ -- The Company noted that its lead candidate, Resolaris™, is undergoing a Phase 1b/2 clinical trial in adult patients with facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy (FSHD). aTyr Pharma expects to report initial results from this clinical trial in Q4 2015 or early 2016.
- Clinical Trials in Pipeline -- aTyr Pharma is also planning to initiate a Phase 1b/2 clinical trial in early onset FSHD patients which is expected to commence in Q3 2015. The Company stated that post the evaluation of a number of muscular dystrophies (MD), including Duchenne muscular dystrophy and a broad class of MD indications of more than 20 rare genetic conditions known as the limb-girdle muscular dystrophies (LGMD), the Company has selected LGMD 2B as its next expansion indication after early onset FSHD. Beginning in Q4 2015, the Company anticipates to move ahead with a Phase 1b/2 clinical trial of Resolaris™ in LGMD 2B.
- Outlook -- The Company anticipates its research and development expense to continue to increase with its Resolaris™ franchise expansion activities, including the clinical development of Resolaris™. Moreover, aTyr Pharma also anticipates a substantial increase in its general and administrative expenses in order to support the continued development of its product candidates and the costs associated with operating as a public company.
To find out how this influences our rating on aTyr Pharma Inc., read the full report in its entirety here: http://www.aciassociation.com/?c=LIFE
About ACI Association:
Active Charter Investors Association ("ACI Association") produces regular sponsored and non-sponsored reports, articles, stock market blogs, and popular investment newsletters covering equities listed on NYSE and NASDAQ and micro-cap stocks. ACI Association has two distinct and independent departments. One department produces non-sponsored analyst certified content generally in the form of press releases, articles and reports covering equities listed on NYSE and NASDAQ and the other produces sponsored content (in most cases not reviewed by a registered analyst), which typically consists of compensated investment newsletters, articles and reports covering listed stocks and micro-caps. Such sponsored content is outside the scope of procedures detailed below.
ACI Association has not been compensated; directly or indirectly; for producing or publishing this document.
PRESS RELEASE PROCEDURES:
The non-sponsored content contained herein has been prepared by a writer (the "Author") and is fact checked and reviewed by a third party research service company (the "Reviewer"). Rohit Tuli, a CFA® charter holder (the "CFA®"), provides necessary guidance in preparing the document templates. The Reviewer has reviewed and revised the content, as necessary, based on sound investment judgment and publicly available information which is believed to be reliable. The Reviewer and the CFA® have not performed any independent investigations or forensic audits to validate the information herein. Unless otherwise noted, any content outside of this document has no association with the Author, the Reviewer, or the CFA® (collectively referred to as the "Production Team") in any way. The Production Team is compensated on a fixed monthly basis and do not hold any positions of interest in any of the securities mentioned herein.
ACI Association, the Author, the Reviewer and the CFA® (collectively referred to as the "Publishers") are not responsible for any error which may be occasioned at the time of printing of this document or any error, mistake or shortcoming. No liability is accepted by the Publishers whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this document. The Publishers expressly disclaim any fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise arising from any reliance placed on the information in this document. Additionally, the Publishers do not (1) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the information, or (2) warrant any results from use of the information. The included information is subject to change without notice.
NOT AN OFFERING
This document is not intended as an offering, recommendation, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell the securities mentioned or discussed, and is to be used for informational purposes only. Please read all associated disclosures and disclaimers in full before investing. Neither ACI Association nor any party affiliated with us is a registered investment adviser or broker-dealer with any agency or in any jurisdiction whatsoever. To download our report(s), read our disclosures, or for more information, visit http://www.aciassociation.com/.
ACI Association is not available to residents of Belarus, Cuba, Canada, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria or Somalia. Do not send email to robottrap (at) aciassociation.com.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.