DUBLIN, April 14, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Financial Services: Adapting to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
In the short term, the impact of COVID-19 on consumer financial services will be analogous to the global financial crisis of 2008-09, creating a period of economic paralysis and leaving a massive hole in banks' balance sheets.
This report provides an early assessment of the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on the retail banking, payments, wealth management, and the insurance sectors.
- Banks are preparing for mass channel changes as customers are expected to shun branches
- Coronavirus offers unique opportunities for digital teams to ramp up, refine, and prove digital across a much wider range of wealth brackets, age groups, geographies, and use cases.
- Increased digital activity brought about by COVID-19 could spur greater adoption of fintech and personal financial management tools.
- Consumers will shift from in-store payments to online payments in order to avoid exposing themselves to the virus.
- Coronavirus highlights the intricacies of insurance policy wording and the gap in cyber insurance coverage.
Reasons to Buy
- This report identifies which retail banking markets will be hit hardest by the outbreak of COVID-19.
- Details how banks are reacting to the outbreak across different markets.
- Identifies which payment companies have the most exposure to POS terminals vs e-commerce.
- Explores how consumer payment methods will change and the impact upon the industry.
- Identifies which markets and investor types are most exposed to equities and funds.
- Discusses strategic options for wealth managers, drawing lessons from the previous global financial crisis.
- Highlights the impact of COVID-19 on insurance providers.
Key Topics Covered:
- Retail Banking
- Wealth Management
- Deutsche Bank
- American Express
- Global Payments
- JP Morgan Chase
- Bank of China
- Bank of East Asia
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ko62td
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets