NEW YORK, Jan. 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Corporate Insight announced the winners of its annual Monitor Awards, recognizing digital innovation and best practices within the financial services and healthcare industries. Since 1999, the Monitor Awards program has presented gold, silver and bronze medals to firms that exemplify best practices in online and mobile capabilities over the past year.
"In 2018, we saw a host of exciting innovations in digital financial services and healthcare," said Michael Ellison, president of Corporate Insight. "From increasingly personalized websites and mobile apps, to new planning tools, to improved dashboards, industry leaders continued to invest in excellent digital experiences."
Corporate Insight's Monitor Services teams use rigorous, proprietary grading criteria to review online and mobile tools and resources from more than 100 financial services firms and health insurers.
Monitor Award Highlights
Below, we highlight some of the gold medal-winning firms:
- In the Asset Management – Advisor Monitor space, J.P. Morgan made significant improvements to its fund profiles, taking gold for its improved navigation and content organization and the comprehensiveness of fund details.
- In the related Asset Management – Investor Monitor arena, Fidelity won a gold medal for its exemplary estate planning resources, including a tool for registered investors that organizes family and financial documents to generate an action plan.
- Fidelity also topped the podium in the Retirement Plan Monitor space, adding a personalized section to its participant homepage that encourages action items to improve financial wellness.
- Cigna won a Healthcare Monitor gold medal for its member site experience, which lets users conduct health assessments and use provider locator tools in Spanish.
- In the Property and Casualty Insurance Monitor space, Liberty Mutual garnered gold for its summer 2018 mobile app overhaul that unified the private site and mobile experiences, granting quick access to ID cards, roadside assistance and claim filing.
- In the e-Monitor online brokerage space, E*TRADE won gold for its intuitively designed mobile app; it features a customizable dashboard and main menu, and recently became the first coverage group mobile app to offer live chat customer support.
- USAA earned a Bank Monitor gold medal for its mobile account summary and analysis, particularly for providing the widest range of money management tools in the coverage set, including excellent tools devoted to budgeting and credit score management.
- Citicards won a Credit Card Monitor gold medal for its comprehensive desktop and mobile app payment experiences that uniquely allow users to set up repeating payments as one recurring payment per cycle, or split the payment into two parts.
- In the Life Insurance Monitor space, MassMutual garnered gold for its unmatched advisor site application education that includes product-specific guides with key application elements for each policy, and dedicated resources for client medical interviews, policy changes and term conversions.
- Vanguard won an Annuity Monitor gold medal for its strong predictive public site search, which features popular term definitions, helpful suggestions when a query yields no results or is misspelled, and the only result filters in the coverage group.
For more information on Corporate Insight's annual Monitor Awards reports, please contact:
About Corporate Insight
Corporate Insight provides competitive intelligence, consulting and user experience (UX) research to the nation's leading financial services firms, insurers, healthcare providers and educational institutions. For over two decades, the firm has published customer-experience-focused research and has advised clients on key competitive issues with a focus on improving digital capabilities.
SOURCE Corporate Insight