NEW YORK, Oct. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Finn Partners continues to reach new heights of excellence in the public relations industry by adding a sixth agency-specific win – the 2015 Platinum PR Award for Midsize PR Firm of the Year – presented by PR News. Finn Partners' recent win joins several other industry awards that began when Finn Partners launched just under four years ago. These include:
- 2012 Best New Agency / The Holmes Report SABRE Award
- 2013 Best Agency to Work For / The Holmes Report SABRE Award
- 2013 Midsize PR Firm of the Year / PR News Platinum PR Award
- 2014 Top Places to Work in PR / PR News
- 2015 Midsize PR Agency of the Year/ The Holmes Report SABRE Award
As one of the fastest growing independent firms in the world, Finn Partners is the embodiment of Founding Partner Peter Finn's vision of an agency dedicated to collaboration and creativity to produce amazing results for clients.
"We are honored to receive the prestigious Platinum PR Award for Midsize PR Firm of the Year from our colleagues at PR News, and we're thrilled that our client work received recognition by ranking as a finalist in six categories overall," said Finn. "This award will take its place alongside the others we have won since our founding and stand as a testament to our 'work hard, place nice' collaborative culture that continues to attract industry wide attention, enables us to produce best in class results for our clients and supports our overall growth."
Additionally, Finn Partners received Platinum PR Award Finalist recognition in six categories, including:
- Cause-Related Marketing for No More - Together we can end Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
- Media Relations for The Clark Art Institute
- Media relations for No More – Together We Can End Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
- Social Media Campaign for IEEE Champion of the Engineers
- WOW! Award/Travel for Celebrating Love is Love Marriage Equality on behalf of Greater Ft. Lauderdale
- Event Marketing for Celebrating Love is Love is Love Marriage Equality on behalf of Greater Ft. Lauderdale
- Public Affairs for Show Up Stand Out Middle School Truancy Program on behalf of the DC Justice Grants Administration
About Finn Partners, Inc.
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
Finn Partners has received six agency-specific awards since its inception including "Best Midsize Agency" in 2015, "Best Agency to Work For" in 2013 and "Best New Agency" in 2012 by the industry's Holmes Report. PR News' has awarded the firm Midsize PR Firm of the Year (2013 and 2015) and Top Places to Work in PR (2014). Headquartered in New York City, the company has approximately 500 employees, with offices in Chicago, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, San Francisco and Washington D.C., and has additional international capabilities through its own global network and PROI Worldwide. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners.
CONTACT: Renee Martin, Finn Partners, +1 646 307 6334 , [email protected]
SOURCE Finn Partners