NEW YORK, Oct. 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- finUNO Inc., an intelligent assistant technology provider, today announced the launch of fin1™ platform, a multimodal intelligent financial assistant that gives consumers a new way to make more informed and faster investment decisions. Through its digital personas or "evatars", fin1™ enables scale to financial enterprises across brokerage, wealth management and financial advisors delivering a rich and unified experience.
fin1™ offers frictionless interaction between consumer and financial services provider with the following features:
- An Intelligent Assistant that helps users buy and sell investment products, follow market moves and manage their investment transactions in real-time simply by asking. Through its intuitive interface, it acts both as a self-servicing tool and as a collaboration platform with financial advisors.
- Multimodality – Consumers can use a combination of speech, type, touch or gestures in service interactions.
- Context-awareness – fin1™ can process instructions in the context of consumption in financial services.
- Unified secure container and simple integration – fin1™ platform tools allow enterprises to easily integrate, standardize and manage in-house and third party applications.
- Secure environment with multi-factor biometric authentication
IA technology is the next leap in the digital evolution of the financial services industry. Opus Research predicts that the annual enterprise IA spending in North America alone would surpass $1 billion by 2020. "Fin1 demonstrates how state-of-the-art services move from static Q&A to truly useful advice and transaction support," said Dan Miller, lead analyst and founder of Opus Research. "Evatars provide a natural way for investors to be comfortable while taking charge of their investment activities and decisions."
"We built fin1™ out of a confluence of expertise in the financial services and IA technologies. Verticalized IA approach for each industry is the way forward", says Haragopal Mangipudi, Chief Evangelist of finUNO Inc.
Gopkumar, CEO of Reliance Money says, "We like to be at the forefront of new technologies for our customers, fin1™ is our platform of choice when thinking of providing the most unique experience to our mobile trading customers. We're thrilled to partner with them, as they've created a platform that is a first for the marketplace, one that stands out in the crowd."
Founded in 2014, finUNO is headquartered in Somerset, NJ and partners with finONE technologies, headquartered in Bangalore in India.
Check us out at http://www.fin1.com.
SOURCE finUNO Inc.