SAN DIEGO, March 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- First-Aid-Product.com asks why any business would go to a "big box" store or online retailer for a standard first aid kits, when specialty first aid suppliers offer free custom labeling, and custom build first aid kits for less? Stand out, be original, show your brand off.
While marketplaces dominate online consumer sales and take sharp aim at acquiring business purchases, there are niches they just cannot fill. Just as bookstores still exist for true bibliophiles and the "hands-on" experience, and brick-and-mortar specialty shops flourish in select markets, specialty products and services still require specialty-focused websites and companies.
Custom Kits: Why Personalize an Emergency Medical Kit?
Whether you need first aid kits completely custom designed and built to your specifications, or a stock kit branded with your logo or slogan; there are many reasons for businesses to love custom first aid kit options.
- Imprinted personal first aid kits are excellent promotion giveaways that associate a brand with the health and wellness of customers and employees - they appreciate it when received, and think of you again each time they have a need!
- If you are selling products in your store or marketplace, building or branding your own unique product will set you apart from the masses. Anything can be found online these days, but customer loyalty is at stake….offering custom product specific to a particular company keeps buyers loyal.
- Even if ordering for your organization's safety compliance needs; branded first aid kits in the workplace are less likely to "walk off" with employees, plus they promote your message and brand to everyone that sees them.
Make it special and unique. These options are free, and these kits are the most affordable on the market, even while being made in USA!
First-Aid-Product.com reminds businesses that some products and services still require real customer service and knowledge that mega-marketplaces just don't offer. Most prudent business buyers realize that Amazon and other online mega-marketplaces are not the place to "get a deal", since often sellers have to list many items at higher prices in order to make up for marketplace fees and "free" (not really) shipping - as much as at five to ten times their normal price for small/inexpensive items. There are other benefits to ordering directly from specialty product suppliers such as product knowledge, information on requirements and regulations, and customization options that just aren't available when shopping at marketplaces or buying from "big box" retailers online or in store.
In the case of safety compliance, unless you really know the current and ever changing safety regulations for businesses, you really need to consult an expert or visit a specialty website. You can go to a mega-market, but who are these sellers? What do they know? Are the reviews real? Many sellers promote made-in-China "OSHA Approved" first aid kits online. Bull Pucky. No First Aid Kits are "OSHA Approved". OSHA does not rate kits, nor give their endorsement. OSHA does, however, set guidelines for content and container. Likewise, many Industries and States have additional requirements which must be met. By consulting specialty suppliers for first aid, or any other safety products, you can be confident that you will end up with products that meet the requirements for the purpose. No legitimate company will tell you a product is "OSHA Approved", but you can make sure that what you get is what you need – namely, "OSHA Compliant".
- About ANSI vs. OSHA First Aid
- ANSI & OSHA Compliant First Aid Kits, Cabinet, and Upgrade/Refill Packs
- 3 Easy ways to meets the ANSI Z308.1 First Aid Standard— Minimum Requirements for Workplace First Aid Kits and Supplies
Why be Normal?
For more than a quarter century, First-Aid-Product.com has been saving lives and saving money with Wholesale Direct to the Public™ First Aid, CPR, Survival, and Safety products online. First-Aid-Product.com stocks over 300,000 products, enabling businesses to exceed their compliance requirements below budget.
Express Companies, Inc.