NEW YORK, March 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Digital Content NewFronts (#DCNF), whose mission is to shape a new and practical marketplace for connecting the wealth of native digital content with brand marketers and their media and marketing agencies, will now include 15 events by leading distributors, producers, creators and thought leaders in online video content. This series of industry-wide events will be held in New York City from April 19 - May 2, 2012.
Joining the six founding partners - AOL, Digitas, Google/YouTube, Hulu, Microsoft Advertising and Yahoo! - officially participating in the Digital Content NewFronts are:
- Alloy Digital (www.alloydigital.com, contact: Jodi Smith, [email protected])
- DECA (www.deca.tv, contact: Karl House, [email protected])
- Digital Broadcasting Group (DBG) (www.dbg.tv, contact: Joseph Epstein, [email protected])
- Disney Interactive Media Group (www.dimgpressroom.com, contact: Dana Henry, [email protected])
- Federated Media Publishing (www.federatedmedia.net, contact: Clint Bagley, [email protected])
- International Academy of Web Television (IAWTV) (iawtv.org, contact: Susyn Duris [email protected])
- NBCUniversal (www.nbcuni.com, contact: Hilary Smith, [email protected])
- PopSugar (www.popsugar.com, contact: Laurie Spindler, [email protected])
- VEVO (www.vevo.com, contact: Jennifer L. Press, [email protected])
Each partner will host and manage their own independent event during the designated two-week period from April 19th - May 2nd. All events are invitation-only and there is no fee to attend.
ADWEEK will also be hosting a conference during the DCNF titled NexTech, and the IAB, a supporting contributor of the DCNF, plans to host functions featuring leading sight, sound and motion publishers. To view the full DCNF event schedule, visit: www.digitalcontentnewfronts.com/schedule.php.
According to comScore, 179 million U.S. Internet users watched nearly 38 billion videos of online video content in February.
About the Digital Content NewFronts
The Digital Content NewFronts (DCNF) is an annual series of events committed to the creation of valuable partnerships between brands and Native Digital Content. Our mission is to shape the DCNF into a new and practical marketplace for connecting the wealth of digital content and content creators to brands and their media and marketing agencies. For more information on the DCNF, including the latest news and updates, visit the official website: www.digitalcontentnewfronts.com.
SOURCE The Digital Content NewFronts