The new app makes it easy for businesses to use Humanefits to manage their workforce, recruit and hire new talent, and administer payroll with built-in time and attendance tracking. The app has the added capability to use the HR data collected by Humanefits to generate tax savings by helping businesses that hire disadvantaged workers, such as military veterans and the long-term unemployed, obtain tax credits through the federal Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) program.
FCCI is offering a free 30-day trial for businesses using Quickbooks Online to try the app.
"Humanefits is the evolution of the automated HR information system into a Workforce Intelligence Solution Engine (WISE). It's a cost-effective automated HR management tool that helps organizations improve cash flow and increase access to capital using their HR data," said Robert Sheen, FCCI's founder, president and CEO. "The Humanefits app for Quickbooks Online brings this technology directly to Quickbooks users to help them more easily manage their workforces and generate tax savings to improve operational and financial performance."
Features of the Humanfits app for Quickbooks include:
- Using HR data to generate tax savings through the federal WOTC, supported by FCCI's tax and regulatory experts.
- Using the time and attendance reports from Humanefits and linking them into QuickBooks to quickly process payroll.
- Setting work schedules, storing sensitive employee data, employment authorization forms and documents, and more.
- Keeping digital records of offers of benefits to employees in one place, including storage of documents and records of insurance plans and applications.
- Recruiting candidates from a customized company job board and monitoring their status as job applicants. In one location, add notes and ratings, and attach documents, such as resumes, cover letters, or portfolios, to make them easily accessible to everyone in the recruiting process.
- I-9 and E-Verify integration to provide easily accessible digital documentation of employee eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Administering and managing an unlimited number of locations and businesses under one master login.
- Providing tailored data analytics solutions to help businesses efficiently manage regulatory compliance and reporting to avoid costly penalties.
- Exporting and importing financial and operational data to generating insights and actionable business intelligence.
About First Capitol Consulting, Inc.
First Capitol Consulting, Inc. is a data and analytics company that offers HR, tax, regulatory compliance, and business intelligence services. Our data specialists use innovative science, data analytics, and proprietary technologies to pioneer advances in HR data consolidation, cleansing and validation. We turn this HR data into wisdom by applying our regulatory and tax expertise gained from decades of experience working in international law firms and "Big 4" accounting firms. This empowers data-driven decision making to optimize client performance around human resource services, tax savings, risk management and regulatory compliance, and business intelligence to improve operational efficiency and financial performance. Find out more about FCCI and our innovative products and services at www.firstcapitolconsulting.com
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/first-capitol-consulting-offers-humanefits-app-for-quickbooks-online-300497138.html
SOURCE First Capitol Consulting, Inc.