DUBLIN, April 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Advanced Budgeting" training has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Go beyond the basics of financial management to analyse in more detail what drives sales and costs. With this Advanced Budgeting training course, participants can build a budget model which makes sense for their organisation, and reflects their patterns of activity. Manage people's behaviour to achieve performance, ensuring teams are motivated, and budgets are appropriately communicated. Look at various techniques including balanced scorecard, sensitivity analysis, and some sector-specific models.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the budget planning processes, preparation, review and control
- Discover and leverage on the different types of budgeting techniques that can be used in organisations
- Demonstrate and understanding of cost' as a feature of organisations
- Display a heightened understanding of cost' as a control mechanism
- Exhibit a high level of understanding of cost information generation
- Illustrate how cost information can be effectively retrieved, analysed and utilised for organisational effectiveness
- Strategically analysis the formulation of long-run and short-run budget
- Identify the principal factors required to produce a successful business case
- Demonstrate their ability to utilise budgeting & financial skills required for better decision-making
- Identify sources of financial and business data to support the budgeting process
- Demonstrate the use of the appropriate techniques and methodologies to simulate typical business scenarios
- Use Information for informed management decisions
Key Topics Covered:
Introduction to Cost, Cost Information and Review of Key Cost Concepts
- How Budgeting Fits Into The Strategic Planning Process
- Discussion: How is the strategic plan and budget linked and communicated in different organisations?
- Why Do We Budget?
- What drives profit in your organisation?
- What's Wrong With How We Budget?
- Beyond Budgeting Discussion: Would Beyond Budgeting work in your organisation?
Practical Budgeting Techniques
- Reviewing Cost Structures For Budget Optimisation And Best Performance
- New Techniques In Budgeting
- Cash Budgeting
Planning and Budgetary Control Systems
- Budget, motivation and responsibility accounting
- The use of cost management information
- Creating cost-aware organizations
- Product vs. Period costs
- Direct and Indirect Costs
- Cost behaviour: Fixed and Variable Costs
- Budgeting as a Management and Organisational Control System
Control Systems and Performance Measurement
- Linking process development to costing
- Financial and non-financial performance measure
- Designing an accounting -based performance measure
- Different performance measures
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cb3lwd/five_day_advanced?w=5
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets