NEW YORK, Nov. 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Flexible battery's application area is evolving from packaging segment to consumer electronics devices. Integrating the paper battery or a flexible lithium polymer battery in place of conventional battery could make the product lighter, and increase its efficiency. Besides these batteries have the ability to be recharged which makes them compatible with the electronic device. By stacking these batteries one over the other increases its voltage and power supply, making the batteries capable of providing the energy required in these devices The flexible battery market is expected to witness a high growth in the near future due to technological advancements in flexible battery.
A key driving factor for the growth of the flexible battery market is increasing creasing miniaturization of products. Besides, several other factors such as the requirement for thin and flexible batteries in electronic devices, growing R&D activities by major companies, and environmentally safe paper battery are also propelling the growth of the market. However, some of the restraining factors for the growth of the flexible battery market include requirements of high investment and lack of proper standards for development of flexible battery. The development of wearable and Internet of Things (IoT) are some of the key opportunities for the flexible battery market.
The flexible battery market report analyzes the market by technology, chargeability, and application. The flexible battery market has been segmented based on technology into printed battery, thin-film li-ion battery, flexible lithium polymer battery, curved battery, and paper battery. The application segment includes consumer electronics, entertainment, medical devices, packaging, smart card, wearable device, wireless communication, and others. The packaging segment held a large market share and the trend is expected to continue during the forecast period. Moreover, the market for packaging segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 47.91% between 2015 and 2020.
The report also provides the geographic view for major regions–North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and the Rest of the World (RoW). North America is the largest market for flexible battery; however, the market in APAC is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR between 2015 and 2020. The key players in the market include Blue Spark Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), Enfucell Oy Ltd. (Finland), Fullriver Battery New Technology Co., Ltd. (China), LG Chem Ltd. (South Korea), Paper Battery Co. Inc. (U.S.), Rocket Electric Co. Ltd (South Korea), Samsung SDI Co. Ltd. (South Korea) among others.
- The market for flexible battery market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 53.68% between 2015 and 2020.
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining technology, chargeability, application, and region along with their respective revenues.
- The Porter's five forces framework has been utilized along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the flexible battery market.
- Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the flexible battery market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the markets has been conducted to give an overall view of the flexible battery market.
- A detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and revenue of key players.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03349430-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001