DUBLIN, April 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6dl2ss/flexible_display) has announced the addition of the "Flexible Display Market by Application, Technology, Component, Material & Geography - Forecast & Analysis to 2013 - 2020" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The flexible display report, a culmination of extensive primary and secondary research, provides the current size of the global market in terms of revenue; and forecasts the same for the duration from 2014 to 2020. The report analyzes the global market and presents detailed insights on the market by material, technology, component, application, and geography. Besides, a detailed analysis of the drivers, restraints, and opportunities of the market is also presented.
The key trends which have emerged in the flexible display market are; the increasing popularity of consumer electronics displays products like TVs, laptops, smartphones, tablets and the likes; technological innovations within the materials, for the introduction of different display products that exhibit the flexibility, fold-ability, and roll-ability properties. One of the factors has adversely affected the growth of the materials market are the difficulties faced in the manufacturing and fabrication process of the flexible display technology. The market is growing, globally; this increasing thrust on the flexible display presents vast opportunities for players across the value chain. The market has been segmented as discussed below:
Scope of the Report
- Market by technology: The market by technology includes OLED, LCD, LED-LCD, OLED, LCoS, and the likes. The OLED materials market is expected to grow atthe highest CAGR from 2014 to 2020.
- Market by material: The materials used in the fabrication of flexible displays are glass, glass reinforced plastic, polymer and other materials.
- Market by application: The application market is segmented into application of materials in smart phones, tablets, laptops, POP/ESL, wearable displays and others.
- Market by geography: The report discusses the display materials market under four geographical heads; namely North America, Europe, APAC, and ROW.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Flexible Displays Market By Material
5 Flexible Displays Market, By Components
6 Flexible Display Market Forecast, By Applications
7 Flexible Displays Market Forecast, By Technology
8 Flexible Displays Market Forecast, By Geography
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
- Atmel Corporation
- AU Optronics Corp.
- Corning Incorporated
- Delta Electronics, Inc.
- Dupont Display
- E Ink Holdings, Inc.
- Flexible Display Center (Asu)
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- Kent Displays, Inc.
- Lg Display Co. Ltd.
- Materion Corporation
- Novaled Ag
- Philips Electronics
- Plastic Logic Ltd
- Polymer Vision
- Sony Corporation
- Toppan Printing Co. Ltd.
- Universal Display Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6dl2ss/flexible_display
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets