COPENHAGEN, June 21, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- If you think Flickr, the world biggest photo and video sharing site, is untouchable - just wait !
A serious competitor is coming around the corner in lightning speed.
Today only a few thousand photo and video enthusiasts around the world knows what "Mejuba" stands for.
- But it's only a question of time says the man behind the newly launched photo and video site "Mejuba, IT engineer Nicolai Busekist, Copenhagen, Denmark.
He has spent 2 creative years developing an advanced photo and video site - http://www.mejuba.com - and he's not in doubt - "Mejuba" will within 2 years be among the most popular photo and video sharing sites in the world.
- Because "Mejuba" is truly the only 100 % free photo and video service with unlimited storage and unmetered traffic, says Nicolai Busekist. Flickr, Photobucket, Snapfish and Shutterfly and others are all good sites, but they are all limited and restricted and for the most part you have to pay to get what we offer for free.
- Even when signing up for a paying membership there are restrictions and limitations.
"Mejuba" is absolutely free for all its strong services - and we will stay that way!
- We invite every single photo or video enthusiast who wants to save money, time and effort to join "Mejuba" - among others: families, grand parrents, singles, business owners, manufacture, political parties, kinder gardens, professional photographers, photo and video journalists, veteran car organizations, online auction houses, stamp enthusiasts, estate agents and many, many others.
- Why pay for a service, "Mejuba" gives you free of charge, says Nicolai Busekist, who hopes to welcome 20.000 - 30.000 new users a week.
You can be one of them on http://www.mejuba.com.
Contact: email@example.com or +45-40-600-690