LOS ANGELES, Jan. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- FlikMedia, Inc. (OTCQB: FLKM) announced today that it has reached significant milestones and is launching further expansion plans for the company's FlikDateTM mobile application. Successfully launched in September 2014, the new FlikDateTM user base has been growing at a month-over-month rate of 28%. FlikDateTM is the company's first free software application offering for the singles dating market and the fastest video dating application in the world.
"Meeting our launch goals of creating a better way for people to meet and get to know others online, we are seeing an incredible growth rate in the number of users, messages and matches," said Nick Bicanic, CEO. "By establishing high quality relationships with key publishers and networks, we're confident that 2015 will continue the rapid growth of our active membership and video dates."
Added Olivier Chaine, CMO, "We are excited about our 2015 expansion plans which include our Facebook and Twitter initiatives, engaging international partnerships that reach over 360 million users worldwide through their active membership and exciting new features to enrich customer experience."
- Successful launch of FlikDate Android and Apple IOS mobile apps, incorporating new real-time video platform, text chatting, and video messaging
- Recruited Olivier Chaine as Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) for customer acquisition
- Signed Initial Media Partnership for the Los Angeles market with CBS Broadcasting for sponsorship of KROQ and AMP radio stations
- Engaged Wells Compliance Group for financial reporting, and named experienced Public Company Chief Financial Officer (CFO), David R. Wells
- Merged with FlikMedia, Inc, and began listing under FLKM
- Planning two major partnerships to expand internationally with audience reach of 8 million and 360 million users respectively
- Launching major Facebook advertising initiative to drive US based growth
- Focused major market launches in Los Angeles, Miami, New York City and Chicago
- Adding New features to increase engagement and registration
- Engaging at least 6 new digital media partners to drive online awareness
- Partnership expansion with CBS Broadcast for national reach through LoveLines with Dr. Drew and other syndicated and local programming
About FlikMedia, Inc.
FlikMedia is a mobile digital media company focused on designing, developing and bringing to market proprietary and patented video applications for use on mobile platforms. FlikMedia owns and operates FlikDate™, a social discovery engine that is based on the Company's patented technology. FlikDate™ is an iOS and Android based app that allows mobile users to engage in live video social dating in a "face-to-face" environment designed to enable two individuals to test their "likability & chemistry." Our founders have significant expertise in web-based video applications and hold five US patents on methods and systems for compressing, encrypting, streaming, and playing media data. FlikMedia intends to commercialize its patented video technology in several vertical industries, including job search, customer support, and gaming.
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: The statements contained in this document include certain predictions and projections that may be considered forward-looking statements under securities law. These statements involve a number of important risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially including, but not limited to, lack of consumer acceptance and demand for our products, insufficient working capital to expand our technology and engage in marketing of our products, intense competition from larger and more well-established companies, and other economic, competitive and technological factors involving the Company's operations, markets, services, products, and prices. With respect to FlikMedia, Inc. and its FlikDate™, Inc. subsidiary, the matters discussed in this document are forward-looking statements involving risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are made only as of the date of this release and the Company does not undertake and specifically declines any obligation to update any forward-looking statements. Readers should not place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements.
Olivier Chaine, Chief Marketing Officer
Stellar Public Relations
SOURCE FlikMedia, Inc.