INDIANTOWN, Fla., Oct. 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Skyfarm Strategic Capital has issued a Notice of Completion for Phase One development at its 100 acre site in Indiantown, Florida. The project known as the Florida Commerce Park is a Planned Unit Development (PUD) industrial site centrally located in Qualified Opportunity Zone Tract 12085001801 on the Beeline Highway (State Road 710) in Martin County, Florida.
Phase One consisted of grandfathering all entitlements and completion of horizontal infrastructure. This includes site work & grading, roads, water, sewer, irrigation, master drainage, electrical, fiber optic and conservation set- asides.
Phase Two covers vertical development of up to 1.3 million sq. ft. of warehouse or industrial facilities. Building permits and other local approvals are available within 30 days of application from the Indiantown municipality.
"This is the first approved 'permit & build-ready' industrial project in Martin County and is located wholly within Qualified Opportunity Zone designate 18.01," according to Kevin Powers of Indiantown Realty. "The newly incorporated and business-forward Village of Indiantown understands that 'time is money' and becoming more competitive in regional economic development is critical to attracting jobs and new business." Powers adds, "We are encouraged by the robust pipeline of companies that have expressed interest in locating to the Park and the high call volume from Opportunity Fund managers inquiring about investment possibilities."
Advantages offered by Florida Commerce Park include:
- Located in Opportunity Zone Tract 12085001801 and eligible for qualified Opportunity Fund investments.
- Newly improved four-lane highway connects Indiantown to the Florida Turnpike, I-95 and the Port of Palm Beach, all within a 30 minute, straight-line drive.
- Rail-served by 4,000' CSX siding.
- Inland location protected from coastal weather events.
- High site elevation eliminates flood risk.
- Unlimited electrical service available from adjacent FPL generation facility.
- Abundant natural gas service available from major, adjacent pipeline infrastructure.
- Skilled local workforce.
- Comprehensive local amenities in downtown, Village of Indiantown.
Florida Commerce Park is a development project of Skyfarm Strategic Capital LLC. Engineering services are provided by Melissa Corbett P.E. of the Milcor Group. The project General Contractor was Rick Mancil, Mancil's Tractor Service and the marketing partner is Indiantown Realty.
SOURCE Florida Commerce Park