Fluorspar Market Review - Forecasts to 2016
Apr 10, 2013, 09:00 ET
DUBLIN, April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Fluorspar Market Review" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Fluorspar Market Review is an absolutely essential resource for anyone interested in the detailed information on the reviewed market. Using a wide range of primary and secondary sources, we combined, analyzed and presented all available data about fluorspar in the all-in-one report issued in a coherent format. In addition to the descriptive part, the report provides a range of tables and figures which give a true insight into the relevant national, regional and global markets of fluorspar.
- The report represents a thorough study of fluorspar, covering both global and regional markets.
- It aims to give a proper picture of the pertinent market, as well as its trends, perspectives and opportunities.
- It covers the present situation, historical background and future forecast of fluorspar market.
- Comprehensive data showing fluorspar production, consumption, trade statistics and prices are provided (both nationwide and worldwide).
- Essential news and press releases on the fluorspar market under investigation are added.
- The report offers a 5 year outlook on the reviewed market, including fluorspar market volume predictions and price trends.
Key Topics Covered:
1. WORLD FLUORSPAR MARKET
1.1. Fluorspar in Global Industry
1.2. Fluorspar Market Overview
1.3. Fluorspar Prices
2. NORTH AMERICAN MARKET OF FLUORSPAR
3. LATIN AMERICAN MARKET OF FLUORSPAR
4. EUROPEAN MARKET OF FLUORSPAR
4.1. European Union Market of Fluorspar
4.1.2. United Kingdom
4.2. CIS Market of Fluorspar
5. ASIAN AND MIDDLE EAST MARKET OF FLUORSPAR
6. AFRICAN MARKET OF FLUORSPAR
6.1. South Africa
7. FUTURE OUTLOOK
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n4p4nb/fluorspar_market
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: +1-646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Process and Materials
SOURCE Research and Markets
Share this article