FMCG Business Confidence Report H2 2015
21 Oct, 2015, 05:10 ET
LONDON, Oct. 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
"FMCG Business Confidence Report H2 2015" is a new report by Canadean that globally analyzes current economic state, industry and company growth prospects, and consumer confidence levels during the next six months. In addition, it examines supplier price changes, expenditure trends, key priorities and major concerns.
- The highest percentage of executives indicate a stable economic environment in H2 2015 (July-December 2015)
- Executives who operate in Europe expect an improvement in consumer confidence in H2 2015, as compared to H1 2015 (January-June 2015)
- On average, industry executives project packaging prices to increase by 2.0% over the next six months.
- Respondents who operate in Europe and Asia-Pacific expect higher sales growth in H2 2015 as compared to H1 2015.
- Executives foresee an increase in expenditure on new product development, and mergers and acquisitions over the next six months.
This report examines executive's opinion on business environment over July-November 2015. It also highlights existing economic condition, supplier price variations, sales performance, industry and company growth outlook, spending pattern and key priorities. Additionally, it provides information categorized by region and presents comparison with H1 2015 wherever applicable.
FMCG Industry Business Confidence Survey H2 2015 also includes:
- Current state of the global economy: examines prevailing economic conditions globally and across various regions.
- Company and industry growth outlook: provides industry executives' expectations towards growth prospects of their company and the industry over the next six months.
- Change in consumer confidence: analyzes FMCG industry executives' opinion about the change in consumer confidence during H2 2015.
- Supplier prices projection: determines expected change in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence.
- Change in staff headcount and sales performance: tracks expected change in staff headcount and sales for H2 2015 among industry executives globally.
- Significant investment activities: highlights various areas in which industry executives intend to invest over the next six months.
- Business concerns: provides information about potential business concerns indicated by survey respondents for H2 2015.
- Key priorities: identifies top priorities of industry executives operating in various regions.
Reasons To Buy
- Organizations can make effective business strategy by knowing the prevailing business conditions and sentiment within the FMCG industry.
- Organizations will be supported in business expansion decisions by providing information about projected change in sales performance and supplier prices.
- Organizations can improve operational efficiency by knowing about key priorities and major concerns of FMCG industry executives.
- Organizations can alter investment allocation by understanding key focus areas highlighted by survey respondents during H2 2015.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3157064/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
Share this article