DUBLIN, Jan. 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Global Food Additive Market by Product Type, by Source, by Application, by Region - Size and Forecast, 2018-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Food Additive market report provides analysis for the period 2016-2025, wherein the period from 2018 to 2025 is the forecast period and 2017 is base year.
The market study reveals that the global food additive market is expected to grow over a CAGR of 4% during 2018-2025 in terms of value. The market is expected to reach around USD 60 billion by 2025.
This growth is driven by a numerous reasons such as, growing demand for processed and packaged food among consumers across the globe, coupled with technology innovation in the overall Food & Beverage industry.
- The demand for global food additive market is expected to grow a significant rate, during forecast period. Food Additive is witnessing tremendous growth due to factors as need for convenience food like the packaged and processed food that are ready-to-cook and loaded with food additives to keep them fresh for longer time. The demand for convenience food results for increasing disposable income and rapid urbanization in developing countries, like India & China materials. Global food additive market is expected to grow over a CAGR of 4% & 3% by value and volume respectively, during the forecast period, 2018-2025
- Flavoring Agents has been the largest revenue contributor, in terms of value, to the global additive market as compared to other product types. It is expected to grow with CAGR over 4% by value during the forecast period, 2018-2025
- Global food additive market from various applications is estimated to grow with a CAGR over 4% over the period of 2018-2025 with Bakery & Confectionery having highest contribution
- Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region in the Food Additive market and is expected to propel with a CAGR over 6% by value and with a CAGR over 5% by volume during the forecast period, 2018-2025 with India being the fastest growing market having a CAGR over 7% and expected to reach a revenue of around USD 3 Billion
The global food additive market is dominated by a number of players, amongst them the major players are Cargill Inc., BASF SE, Archer Daniel Midland Company, etc.
Companies in this industry are following different strategies to strengthen their market position. For instance, Archer Daniel Midland Company has acquired Rodelle to magnify its customer offerings with premium and certified organic vanilla products and this will help to gain competitive advantage over others.
- Cargill Inc.
- BASF SE
- Archer Daniel Midland Company
- Kerry Group
- Evonik Industries AG
1. Research Framework
2. Assumptions & Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Food Additives Industry Insights
4.1. Industry Segmentation
4.2. Industry Ecosystem Analysis
4.3. Regulatory Framework
4.4. Raw Material Analysis
4.5. Technological Landscape
4.6. Industry Impact and Forces
4.7. Company Market Share Analysis, 2017
4.8. Growth Potential Analysis, 2017
4.9. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.10. Pestle Analysis
5. Global Food Additive Market Overview
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
6. Food Additive Market, by Product Type
6.1. Key Product Trends
6.2. Acidity Regulators
6.5. Flavoring Agents
6.7. Food Preservatives
6.8. Processed Food
6.9. Anti-Caking Agents
7. Food Additive Market, by Sources
7.1. Key Sources Trends
7.3. Synthetic Source
8. Food Additive Market, by Application
8.1. Key Application Trends
8.2. Bakery & Confectionery
8.3. Meat & Meat Products
8.5. Dairy Products
9. Food Additive Market, by Region
9.1. Key Regional Trends
9.2. North America
9.4. Asia Pacific
9.5. Middle East
10. Company Profiles
10.1. Cargil Inc.
10.2. BASF SE
10.3. Archer Daniel Midland Company
10.5. Kerry Group
10.6. Evonik Industries AG
10.7. Ingedion Incorporated
10.8. Tate & Lyle PLC
10.9. Chr Hansen Holding A/S
10.10. Novozymes A/S
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6ztjvb/food_additives?w=5
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets