NEW YORK, April 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The global food packaging market is expected to reach $282.6bn in 2016 The sector is expected to be driven by factors such as changes in lifestyle, increasing urbanization, smaller households, regulatory changes, and increasing food variety. In addition, other specific factors will drive individual market trends within France, UK, Italy, Canada, Spain, Australia, South Korea, Brazil, Russia, and India. Those elements are revealed analysed throughout the report.
Visiongain's report keeps you informed and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
This report answers questions such as:
- How is the food packaging market evolving?
- What is driving and restraining the food packaging market dynamics?
- How will each food packaging submarket grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2026?
- Which trends and developments will prevail and how will these shifts be responded to?
- How will political and regulatory factors influence the regional markets and submarkets?
- Will leading national food packaging markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual country sectors outperform the rest of the economy?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- What are the predictions for M&A activity, consolidation for existing players and the potential prospects for new market entrants?
Reasons why you must order and read this report today:
- The report provides detailed profiles of 10 leading companies operating within the food packaging market:
- Ball Corporation
- Bemis Company Inc
- Crown Holdings Inc
- DS Smith Plc
- Mondi Group
- Owens-Illionis Inc
- Compagnie de Saint-Gobain
- The study reveals the leading national food packaging market forecasts from 2016 to 2026
- South Korea
- The rest of the world.
- The analysis is also underpinned by our exclusive interviews with leading experts
- Ronny Hendrawan, Regional Account Manager, part of SIG Combibloc Indonesia.
- Our overview also forecasts the food packaging submarket by material from 2016-2026
- Rigid Plastic Food Packaging
- Flexible Plastic Food Packaging
- Paper Food Packaging
- Metal Food Packaging
- Glass Food Packaging
- Other Food Packaging
- Our study also qualitatively analyses these factors
- Food packaging market: drivers and restraints.
- SWOT analysis
- Regulatory factors
- Environmental issues
- Manufacturing input costs
- Retailer perspectives
How will you benefit from this report?
This comprehensive report will:
- Enhance your strategic decision making
- Full understanding and potential business opportunities in the market
- Show which emerging market opportunities to focus upon.
- Increase your Industry knowledge and positioning in the market
- Run a successful new marketing strategy
- Build new partnerships available in the market
- Keep you up to date with crucial market developments and issues
- Allow you to develop informed growth strategies
- Build your technical and management market insight
- Illustrate trends to develop new business opportunities
- Strengthen your analysis of competitors' innovation and its market penetration.
- Provide risk analysis helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make
- Ultimately. Engage effectively with your stakeholders - -internal and external-.
This independent 169 page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competition. With 84 table & figures examining in detail the drivers and restrains of the global food packaging market. The report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of your market. As well as analysis, from 2016-2026 keeping your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.
Who should read this report?
- Food Producers
- Food Scientist
- Food Manufactures
- Packaging Professionals
- Food Safety And Quality Consultant
- Packaging Engineer
- Corporate Packaging Director
- Packaging Consultant
- Food Packaging Designers
- Head of Supply Chain
- Quality Manager
- Demand Planning & Inventory Manager
- Packaging Technologist
- Technical Director, Food Manufacturing
- R&D Scientist
- Chief Executives
- Business Development Managers
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03788931-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/food-packaging-market-report-2016-2026--profiles--analysis-of-leading-companies-plus-forecasts-for-rigid-plastic-flexible-plastic-paper-metal-glass--other-materials-300257163.html