NEW YORK, Nov. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Introduction
Global Footwear industry profile guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global footwear market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global footwear market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key footwear market players' global operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global footwear market with five year forecasts.
* Compares data from 28 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global footwear market had total revenues of $258.5bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% between 2009 and 2013.
Clothing, footwear, sportswear and accessories retailers accounted for the largest proportion of sales in the global footwear market in 2013; sales through this channel generated $163.1bn, equivalent to 63.1% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $329.8bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global footwear market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global footwear market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global footwear market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p0171904-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001