NEW YORK, Feb. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Rising demand for food & beverage, healthcare, and consumer product is projected to drive the form-fill-seal equipment market"
The form-fill-seal equipment market size is projected to grow from USD 16.99 billion in 2015 to USD 21.55 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 4.87% from 2015 to 2020. The form-fill-seal equipment market is driven by factors such as rising demand from 100-calorie packs, popularity of pre-made pouch machinery, growing aseptic industry, increasing demand from the pharmaceuticals and healthcare industries, coupled with the growing food & beverage packaging industry. Other factors include improving economic condition of countries, technology advancements, and increasing applications.
"Food & beverage segment to be the largest market during the forecast period"
Consumers are increasingly demanding convenience food solutions that represent an advance on more traditional processed foods. The expectations of food quality are rising and growing awareness of health and other issues present newchallenges to retailers, packers and packaging suppliers. The food segment is projected to contribute the largest market share during the forecast period. Food packed in the form of various type of pouches have gained popularity acoross the globe. It is is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the next five years.
"Asia-Pacific to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period"
The Asia-Pacific region is projected to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period, followed by North America, from 2015 to 2020. In Asia-Pacific, China is the largest consumer for form-fill-seal equipment, followed by India. China with rising healthcare, food & beverage, consumer and chemical industry will drive the form-fill-seal equipment market. India with growing demand of small-size packed bags and inclination toward conveneient packaging will impact the form-fill-seal equipment market in the Asia-Pacific region..
Breakdown of Primaries:
In-depth interviews have been conducted with various key industry participants, subject matter experts, C-level executives of key market players, and industry consultants among other experts to obtain and verify critical qualitative and quantitative information as well as assess future market prospects. Distribution of primary interviews is as follows:
By Company Type: Tier 1, 55%; Tier 2, 20%; and Tier 3, 25%
By Designation: C-Level 75%, Manager Level 25%
By Region: North America 10%, Europe 20%, Asia-Pacific 40%, and RoW 30%
The tier of the companies is defined on the basis of their total revenue, as of 2014 Tier 1 = >USD 10 billion, Tier 2 = USD 1 billion to USD 10 billion, and Tier 3 =
The various form-fill-seal equipment manufacturers profiled in the report are as follows:
1. Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany),
2. SACMI FILLING S.P.A. (Italy)
3. I.M.A. Industria Macchine Automatiche S.P.A (Italy)
4. Haver & Boecker (Germany)
5. Pro Mach (U.S.)
6. The Aagard Group LLC (U.S.)
7. MDC Engineering Inc. (U.S.)
8. Mespack SL (Spain)
9. ARPAC LLC (U.S.).
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the form-fill-seal equipment comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitor and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03627698-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001