CAMBRIDGE, Mass., May 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Forrester (NASDAQ: FORR) today announced its 2017 Privacy & Security Forums, the newest addition to its global series of events, which will be held in Washington D.C and London this year. The new series will guide business, technology, and security leaders on how to defeat privacy and security threats to drive customer loyalty and business growth with trust. https://go.forrester.com/events/privacy-security
The 2017 Privacy & Security Forums are designed for business and technology leaders who focus on privacy and security, including CSOs, CISOs, Chief Data Officers, IT risk and compliance managers, and VPs and directors of digital business and will kick off this fall:
Privacy & Security 2017
Thursday, Sept. 14 – Friday, Sept. 15, 2017
The Mayflower Hotel
1127 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington, D.C. 20036
Privacy & Security Europe 2017
Thursday, Oct. 5 – Friday, Oct. 6, 2017
etc. Venues St Paul's London
200 Aldersgate, St. Paul's, London EC1A 4HD, United Kingdom
At Forrester's Privacy & Security Forums, an impressive roster of Forrester analysts, as well as security industry innovators and leading solution providers, will tackle privacy and security professionals' most immediate and pressing challenges: protecting their customers, building a trusted brand, and driving business growth.
"Security and privacy breaches continue to threaten customer trust -- and as we deliver seamless digital customer experiences and instrument the physical world with IoT devices, we increase our attack surface and the potential for harm," Laura Koetzle, vice president and research group director at Forrester, said. "Forrester's Privacy & Security Forums will help forward-thinking organizations unlock the competitive advantages their commitment to protecting customers affords."
Hosted by Forrester Vice President, Group Director, Laura Koetzle and Vice President, Research Director, Christopher McClean, key topics attendees will learn include new technologies that protect customer data, internal trust and teamwork, and collaboration strategies with partners outside the enterprise.
Resources & Additional Information:
- To register for Privacy & Security 2017 in Washington D.C., or to receive additional information on sponsorship opportunities, please visit http://forr.com/privacy or email email@example.com.
- The US Forum will feature a unique partnership with CSO from IDG. Bob Bragdon, SVP, Publisher, will lead a panel of Forrester analysts and industry leaders in a discussion on the ecosystem and supply chain of trust, compliance, and security.
- To register for Privacy & Security Europe 2017 in London, or to receive additional information on sponsorship opportunities, please visit http://forr.com/privacyemea or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Members of the press interested in covering either Forum may contact Jenna Vassallo at email@example.com.
- Follow Forrester on Twitter and LinkedIn, and use hashtags #FORRPrivacy and #FORRPrivacyEU to join the conversations this fall.
Forrester (Nasdaq: FORR) is one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world. We work with business and technology leaders to develop customer-obsessed strategies that drive growth. Forrester's unique insights are grounded in annual surveys of more than 675,000 consumers and business leaders worldwide, rigorous and objective methodologies, and the shared wisdom of our most innovative clients. Through proprietary research, data, custom consulting, exclusive executive peer groups, and events, the Forrester experience is about a singular and powerful purpose: to challenge the thinking of our clients to help them lead change in their organizations.
Public Relations Manager
Forrester Research, Inc.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/forrester-launches-privacy--security-forums-expanding-its-series-of-events-in-washington-dc-and-london-300462360.html
SOURCE Forrester Research, Inc.