BELLEVUE, Wash., Jan. 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Fortress Development (www.fortressdevelopment.com) today announced new details of the luxury and artistic design partners crafting bespoke details for the residences at its Avenue Bellevue development.
Fortress also unveiled 10 new artist renderings of the two-tower project, which will be located in the heart of downtown Bellevue near the northwest corner of Bellevue Way and NE 8th Street. The project is designed in partnership with Seattle-based Weber Thompson (www.weberthompson.com) and Hirsch Bedner Associates (HBA) (www.hba.com), the largest hospitality design firm in the world.
The 332 homes, including 98 "Estate Homes," at this sleek, new two-tower development will be thoughtfully designed by a team of visionaries from across the globe that aim to elevate the standard of luxury in Bellevue. The homes provide exceptional value to its buyers. Residents will also enjoy cutting edge technology, including a special app that brings all services and ambiance right at their fingertips and cell phones.
Hirsch Bedner Associates (HBA), the world's leading hospitality interior design firm, has designed a stunning palette of luxury materials and refined details that make this project truly one-of-a-kind. Bellevue's natural setting – positioned between rugged beaches, breathtaking mountains and an abundance of fresh, clean air – provides the perfect backdrop for the property's urban-meets-nature approach that will attract both locals and sophisticated travelers alike.
Avenue Bellevue homes will feature materials and configurations made from the highest-quality materials that are customized for flawless luxury, including:
- Ernestomeda (www.ernestomeda.com/en), which has designed an exclusive line of Italian-made cabinetry called 'The Avenue,' created specifically for the Avenue Bellevue development. Ernestomeda is the first Italian kitchen manufacturer to receive the authoritative "Made in Italy Certification."
- Antoniolupi (www.antoniolupi.it) bathroom layout and designs, as well as top-of-the-line lighting technology and shelving completely produced in Italy where each piece is artistic and tailor-made and combines creativity, innovation and style to suit each resident's needs.
- Gaggenau (www.gaggenau.com/us) appliances, such as stainless steel refrigerators, ovens, stovetops, and wine cabinets, from the renowned global company that has produced exceptional craftwork since 1683; their mix of tailored accents with contemporary designs brings ultra-luxury flair to kitchens.
- Gessi (www.gessi.com/us) bathroom fixtures and showers that seamlessly integrate into the overall residence design, providing an oasis for wellness. Gessi is the recipient of the prestigious 2018 Designer Kitchen & Bathroom Award for the most innovative designer bathroom product of the year.
- Poliform (www.poliform.it/en-us/poliform) custom walk-in closets and adaptive wardrobes, bringing an elevated concept to the sleeping area. Poliform offers advanced and exclusive solutions, essential lines and measured proportions for custom-made configurations.
"I have spent two years assembling what I call the 'dream team' of partners to bring this vision of artistic architectural design and luxury residences to life," said Andy Lakha, Principal and CEO of Fortress Development. "These design partners represent unparalleled, innovative and thoughtful home features unlike anything seen in other condo developments in the Seattle region."
In addition to the 332 luxury residences, Avenue Bellevue will boast the Pacific Northwest's first-ever luxury InterContinental® Hotel (www.intercontinental.com), with 252 hotel rooms, as well as 85,000 square feet of high-street retail, food and nightlife – including a new restaurant from a three-Michelin-star chef. This is the first endeavor of its kind in the Pacific Northwest.
Residential sales will start in early 2019, with construction to commence in mid-2019. Registration for more information can be found at www.liveatavenue.com. A private, by-appointment-only sales center for residences will open in Bellevue in March 2019. For more information about Avenue Bellevue updates, please email [email protected].
About Fortress Development
Fortress Development is a commercial real estate developer and privately held investment company based in Bellevue, Washington. Founded by Andy Lakha, a Bellevue resident who has been in commercial real estate for more than two decades, Fortress' diverse team brings more than a century of combined experience and a commitment to quality, and to creating homes and communities that matter. For more information, visit www.fortressdevelopment.com.
SOURCE Fortress Development