FOSTER CITY, Calif., Jan. 6 /PRNewswire/ -- Siperian, Inc., a leading provider of a flexible and proven multidomain master data management (MDM) platform, today announced that it is hosting a complimentary seminar designed to help financial services companies understand how to operationalize customer centricity and mitigate risk. During this half day event, attendees will learn how to better leverage their customer, product, service and contract counterparty data in order to strengthen cross-sell and up-sell offers, provide more tailored customer service and adhere to regulatory compliance. To register or to learn more about the event visit http://www.siperian.com/fsiseminar/index.cfm
As Global Fortune 100 financial services firms continue to emerge from the post-banking crisis with an even stronger differentiation plan and a more solid path for achieving long-term growth, many are turning to their data assets as a way to become more profitable and to manage risk. While financial services executives have always recognized the benefits of adopting a customer-centric approach, existing account-centric systems and disparate data silos prevent them from "operationalizing" customer centricity to drive customer loyalty, strengthen profits, manage risk and comply with regulations.
During the seminar, Bill Bradway, Managing Director and Founder, Bradway Research LLC will present a track entitled, Dynamics of the New Era in Banking: Positioning for Success in a Low-Growth and Low-Loyalty Environment. Executives from leading financial institutions will also present two informative tracks followed by a networking reception hosted by Siperian. Scheduled tracks include:
- Track One: Operationalizing Customer Centricity to Increase Revenue and Profits. In this session, attendees will learn how one Global Fortune 100 bank:
- Overcame challenges resulting from disparate data silos and leveraged existing business applications to successfully operationalize customer centricity
- Empowered financial advisors with desktop access to clean, complete customer data
- Uncovered valuable, previously untapped relationships between customers and their businesses
- Identified relevant customer cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Improved their ability to adapt quickly to changing customer needs
- Track Two: Optimizing Capital Reserves by Better Managing and Mitigating Counterparty Risk. In this session, attendees will learn how a Global Fortune 100 bank:
- Optimized its capital reserves by using existing applications better and by eliminating disparate data silos
- Provided desktop access to clean, complete counterparty and risk exposure data to empower risk managers
- Enabled better management and more accurate calculation of counterparty risk
- Improved its ability to quickly adapt to changing regulations
The event will be held at the Hyatt Regency Jersey City on the Hudson located at 2 Exchange Place Jersey City, New Jersey, on Tuesday, January 26, 2010 from 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM. The seminar is designed for Chief Information Officers, Chief Enterprise Architects and those responsible for Risk Management, Compliance, Financial Advisory Services, Service Delivery, Information Architecture, Customer Information Management, Operations, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Data Management, Data Strategy, and Data Governance. There is no cost to attend but seating is limited. To register or learn more about the event visit http://www.siperian.com/fsiseminar/index.cfm.
About Siperian, Inc.
Siperian's proven and flexible multidomain Master Data Management (MDM) platform provides a consolidated and connected view of critical customer, product, supplier, and employee data to business users in Global 500 companies across 15 different industries. The Siperian Multidomain MDM Hub(TM) is an integrated software platform that meets the needs of data-intensive companies by enabling them to improve their access to real-time information from distributed data sources. Through this unified view, organizations can achieve enhanced customer relationship management, regulatory compliance, and order to cash processes. With corporate headquarters in Foster City, California, Siperian has offices throughout the United States and in Toronto, Canada; the Company's EMEA operation is headquartered in London. To learn more about Siperian visit www.siperian.com or call 1-866-747-3742
Siperian and Siperian Multidomain MDM Hub are trademarks of Siperian, Inc. The names of actual companies or products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
MEDIA CONTACTS: Chris McCoin or Richard Smith McCoin & Smith Communications Inc. 508-429-5988 (Chris) or 978-433-3304 (Rick) firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
SOURCE Siperian, Inc.