SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- 200 LIVE Product Demos. 100+ Thought Leaders. 10 New Company Launches. 2000+ Attendees. 4 Days of Prime Networking. Known as the largest global conference and innovation community in digital health, Health 2.0 is excited to present must-see highlights of our final agenda for The 9th Annual Fall Conference.
1) Expert featured speakers including:
Dr. Vivek H. Murthy, United States Surgeon
Chelsea Clinton, Vice Chair, Clinton Foundation
Bob Wachter, Professor and Associate Chair
Susannah Fox, CTO, HHS
Jeff Arnold, CEO, Sharecare
James L. Madara, CEO and EVP, American
Mark Ganz, CEO, Cambia Health Solutions
Kyu Rhee, Chief Health Officer and VP, IBM
Albert Lee, VP of Product, UA Connected
Marc Siry, VP of Strategic Development,
Tamara St. Claire, Chief Innovation Officer,
Gregory Orr, Director of Consumer Digital
2) Our incredible selection of over 150 LIVE 4 Minute Demos including:
Doctor on Demand
3) Our breakout sessions covering the hottest topics in digital health including:
- Innovating Care Delivery Symposium is a one-day preconference for hospital & provider executives and technologists to tackle the biggest challenges facing health systems including Mount Sinai, UCSF, Dignity Health, Henry Ford, Advocate Health and more.
- Sleep Technology Summit & Expo will showcase the latest in consumer technology from the Consumer Electronics Association, Misfit Wearables, Philips and more.
- Pre, Post, M&A, IPO & Bubblenomics: The Health 2.0 World of Money will include a panel of experts from Kaiser Permanente Ventures, Mohr Davidow Ventures, Morgan Stanley and more.
4) Countless opportunities for digital health startups to accelerate their growth.
Bootstrapped Bootcamp gives seed-stage startups the chance to exhibit for over 2000 investors and innovators. Our Launch! and Traction competitions feature pitches from never-before-seen companies and products.
About Health 2.0
Health 2.0 is the premiere showcase and catalyst for the advancement of new health technologies. Through a global series of conferences, thought leadership roundtables, developer competitions, pilot programs, and leading market intelligence, Health 2.0 drives the innovation and collaboration necessary to transform health and health care.
SOURCE Health 2.0