DUBLIN, May 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t4j9s4/france_food) has announced the addition of the "France Food Additives Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
The food additives market in France is projected to register a CAGR of over 4% during 2015-20
Increasing consumption of processed and packaged meals, beverages, savory snacks and cereals among French consumers is expected to be the key market driver for food additives market through the forecast period. Besides snacks and packaged foods, use of additives is likely to grow in soft drinks, over the next five years. The competitive landscape for France food additives market is not dominated by a single player; while Givaudan dominates flavors and flavor enhancers segment, Ajinomoto France is the largest player in the sweeteners segment.
France is one of the major food and beverage markets in Europe, characterized by varied food habits. Over the last decade, the country has witnessed a significant increase in sale of packaged foods and ready-to-eat meals, which in turn, has increased demand for food additives in France. Major types of food additives used in packaged foods include colorants, flavors & flavor enhancers, preservatives, emulsifiers and sweeteners. These food additives are added to improve appearance, texture, longevity and quality of food products. Consequently, food additives find a plethora of applications in beverages, bakery, confectionary, dairy and meat & poultry products. Major factors influencing France food additives market include rising working class population, growing living standards of consumers and burgeoning demand for organic and natural food products.
France Food Additives Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 discusses the following aspects of food additives market in France:
- France Food Additives Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Flavors & Flavor Enhancers, Sweeteners, Colorants, Emulsifiers, Preservatives
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trend & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends and Developments
- Emerging Concept of Clean-label Products
- Growing Popularity of Stevia in Sweetener Market
- Launch of Consumer-Specific Flavors
- Advantame Approval
- Demand for Natural and Organic Food Colors
- Ajinomoto Sweeteners Europe SAS
- International Flavors & Fragrances (France) S.A.S.
- Givaudan France SAS
- Azelis France SAS
- DuPont de Nemours (France) SAS
- V Mane Fils
- Robertet SA
- Naturex SA
- Nexira, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t4j9s4/france_food
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets