CAXIAS DO SUL, Brazil, Nov. 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Fras-le S.A., listed on the Sao Paulo Stock Exchange (BM&FBovespa) under ticker symbols FRAS3 and FRAS4, a Randon group company that is Latin America's largest and one of the world's leading manufacturers of friction materials, announces its results for the third quarter of 2011 (3Q11) and the period from January through September 2011 (9M11). Except where stated otherwise, the operating and financial information is presented on a consolidated basis and the amounts are expressed in Brazilian reais, in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) and the accounting practices adopted in Brazil. Comparisons are with the third quarter of 2009 (3Q09), the third quarter of 2010 (3Q10) and the period from January through September 2010 (9M10).
KEY 9M11 RESULTS
- Total gross revenue before consolidation: R$562.5 million, up 9.1% on 9M10
- Consolidated net revenue: R$408.5 million, up 8.4% on 9M10;
- Net revenue from the domestic market: R$228.1 million, up 8.6% on 9M10;
- Net revenue from the foreign market: R$180.4 million, up 8.2% on 9M10;
- Fras-le Brasil Exports (FOB): US$86.7 million, up 10.6% on 9M10;
- Sales in foreign markets (exports and units abroad): US$112.4 million, up 19.4% on 9M10;
- EBITDA: R$50.9 million, down 16.7% from 9M10;
- Consolidated gross profit: R$105.2 million, down 10.2% from 9M10;
- Consolidated net income: R$34.7 million, down 5.7% from 9M10.
3Q11 Results Conference Call
November 4, 2011, 10:00 a.m. (Brasilia)
(55 11) 2188 0155
The Company's conference call presentation and webcast are available at:www.fras-le.com/ri
+ 55 (54) 3289.1517
Daniel Raul Randon
Jorge Roberto Gomes
SOURCE Fras-le S.A.