NEW YORK, March 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- "The telecommunications application is the largest contributor to the frequency synthesizer market"
The overall frequency synthesizer market is expected to be worth at USD 1,446.3 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 6.56% between 2017 and 2022. The market is expected to register a shipment of 1,457.0 thousand units by 2022. The frequency synthesizers are key components in the telecommunications application. The applications in military and aerospace, and research and measurement sectors are the other major applications of the frequency synthesizers.
The rising use of mobile phones is a major driver for the market. The telecommunications is a constantly expanding and upgrading sector, thereby, constituting a perennial market for frequency synthesizers. The upcoming technologies such as 5G are expected to give a major push to the growth of the market for telecommunications applications.
"Analog type frequency synthesizers are preferred for their low phase noise performance"
The analog frequency synthesizers are expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. The analog type synthesizers provide better phase noise performance while providing good signal clarity and stability. These features are highly sought in telecommunications, and military and aerospace sectors.
"The frequency synthesizer market in RoW is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period"
The market in RoW, consisting of the Middle East and Africa, and South America, is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The telecommunications sector is expanding in these regions as increasing number of people and industries are relying on a telecommunications network. The preferred updating of military equipment by the governments in this regions also contribute toward the market growth.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews have been conducted with key industry experts. The break-up of the profile of primary participants is given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 = 34 %, Tier 2 = 33%, and Tier 3 = 33%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives = 34% , Directors = 33%, and Others = 33%
- By Region: North America = 25%, Europe = 25%, APAC = 25%, and RoW = 25%
Most companies have adopted the strategy of marketing new products to grow their market share. The companies have sought to improve the features of their products through extensive research. A number of companies have tried to strengthen their market position through mergers and acquisitions. Apart from these dominant strategies, some players have tried to forge alliances in the value chain to expand their business in the frequency synthesizer market.
The key players in the frequency synthesizer market profiled in the report are as follows:
1. Ultra Electronics (U.S.)
2. Texas Instruments Inc. (U.S.)
3. Analog Devices Inc. (U.S.)
4. National Instruments (U.S.)
5. Qorvo Inc. (U.S.)
6. FEI-Elcom Tech Inc. (U.S.)
7. EM Research Inc. (U.S.)
8. Programmed Test Sources Inc. (U.S.)
9. Sivers IMA AB (Sweden)
10. MIcroLambda Wireless Inc. (U.S.)
11. Synergy Microwave Corp. (U.S.)
12. Mercury United Electronics Inc. (U.S.)
The report covers the frequency synthesizer market segmented on the basis of geography into North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW. The application segment covers the sizes of the frequency synthesizer markets based on research and measurement, military and aerospace, and telecommunications applications. The market is segmented on the basis of type into analog and digital type frequency synthesizers. The frequency synthesizer market, based on components, is segmented into detectors, loop filters, oscillators, mixers, and dividers.
Key Benefits of Buying the Report
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the frequency synthesizer market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the overall market size and that of the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report would help stakeholders to understand their competitors better and gain more insights to enhance their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product launches and developments, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions in the frequency synthesizer market.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04799016-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/frequency-synthesizer-market-by-type-components-application-and-geography---global-forecast-to-2022-300430781.html