MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., July 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Based on its recent analysis of the IT professional services market, Frost & Sullivan recognizes HP Software Professional Services with the 2014 North America Frost & Sullivan Award for Customer Value Enhancement for its Management of Organizational Change (MOC) services. HP Software MOC is a strategic service offering that goes beyond technology implementations and enables organizations to become "change resilient."
Click here for the full multimedia experience - http://bit.ly/1SLLOoM
To help enterprises manage and optimize their IT environments, HP offers a range of IT professional services. HP Software Professional Services utilize expert consultants to assist businesses in assessing, designing, implementing, and managing technology solutions. These consultants have the academic credentials and consulting experience in software engineering and architecture to rival any large business consultancy. This unique perspective keeps HP Software MOC services from becoming academic and theoretical and, instead, allows them to be a huge help to IT departments that are transforming their IT environment.
HP Software's MOC clients are often large enterprises, which tend to be less agile than smaller businesses. As change acceptance must start at the top, HP works with C-suite executives so they can lead by example, as well as communicate their vision effectively. In addition to the leadership team, the HP process also focuses on the ways in which change impacts employees, since their full commitment to change is vital for the success of a project.
"HP Software's MOC services are often appended to a specific technology implementation, such as a data center transformation or cloud implementation," said Lynda Stadtmueller, Stratecast vice president for cloud services. "However, the focus of MOC is strategic rather than tactical."
The HP Software MOC process covers the fundamental elements of organizational change, including leadership, vision creation, planning, communication and engagement, as well as measurement. For client engagements, consultants utilize various activities, workshops, playbooks, and dashboards, all built using a standard methodology but customized to the client's specific needs.
Customer engagements focus on some or all of the change management elements, depending on the existing competencies of the organization. For each element, the HP method leads customers through four "lifecycle stages":
- Discover and pursue - Includes mobilizing the required stakeholders, the discovery of MOC objectives, establishment of the high-level current state and target future state competency map, and identifying potential barriers to change;
- Assess and align - Includes assessing the current state and designing the future state, determining the change impact and risks, and configuring and designing the MOC strategy and transformation programs;
- Action and govern - Includes chartering, enforcing, coordinating, and governing a concerted set of individual activities to ensure that stakeholders adopt the new competencies; and
- Manage and optimize - Includes managing, enforcing, measuring, and monitoring the internalization of new competencies.
"Each step in the HP Software MOC engagement is tracked and measured," noted Stadtmueller. "As IT leaders learn to take control of and leverage the internalization of changes, they will be able to ensure the success of future projects."
Each year, Frost & Sullivan presents this award to the company that has demonstrated excellence in implementing strategies that proactively create value for its customers with a focus on improving the return on the investment that customers make in its services or products. This Award recognizes the company's inordinate focus on enhancing the value that its customers receive, beyond simply good customer service.
Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Awards recognize companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis and extensive secondary research to identify best practices in the industry.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
P: 210. 247.3870
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan