WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., Feb. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FCN), the global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations protect and enhance their enterprise value, today announced that FTI Consulting will be honored at the 8th Annual M&A Advisor Turnaround Awards for the highest levels of performance during 2013 in the distressed investing and reorganization industry, covering the lower middle market to multi-billion dollar restructurings and transactions.
FTI Consulting was recognized in the following seven categories:
- Restructuring Deal of the Year (over $100 million to $250 million) Restructuring of American Suzuki Motors Corporation
- Restructuring Deal of the Year (over $500 million to $1 billion) Chapter 11 Reorganization of Ahern Rentals
- Cross-Border Restructuring Deal of the Year (over $1 billion) Chapter 11 Restructuring of Arcapita Bank B.S.C.(c)
- Distressed M&A Deal of the Year (over $1 billion) Sale of Hostess Brands, Inc. ("HBI")
- Sec. 363 Sale of the Year (over $100 million to $1 billion) 363 Bankruptcy Sale of Orchard Supply Hardware Stores
- Sec. 363 Sale of the Year (over $1 billion) Restructuring of Residential Capital LLC ("ResCap")
- Energy Deal of the Year Restructuring of AES Eastern Energy, L.P.
"We are pleased to be recognized by The M&A Advisor across a diverse range of service areas, industries and geographies for creating and maximizing recovery for our clients and key constituents," said Bob Duffy, Global Co-leader of the FTI Consulting Corporate Finance/Restructuring segment. "Our clients are FTI Consulting's top priority— as trusted advisors, we are dedicated to collaborating and providing customized solutions to mitigate and overcome challenges and complex issues to enhance enterprise values."
The M&A Advisor Turnaround Awards exclusively honors the leading distressed M&A transactions, restructuring, refinancing, products and services, firms and dealmakers in the United States and international markets. The nominations represented over 500 participating companies and were judged by an independent jury of industry experts.
On Tuesday, March 11, 2014, The M&A Advisor will honor this year's winners at a black tie awards gala at The Colony Hotel in Palm Beach, Florida.
About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations protect and enhance enterprise value in an increasingly complex legal, regulatory and economic environment. With over 4,100 employees located in 25 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges in areas such as investigations, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory issues, reputation management, strategic communications and restructuring. The Company generated $1.58 billion in revenues during fiscal year 2012. More information can be found at www.fticonsulting.com.
Investor & Media Contact: Mollie Hawkes +1.617.747.1791 email@example.com
SOURCE FTI Consulting, Inc.