WASHINGTON, Nov. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FCN), the global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations protect and enhance their enterprise value, today announced that that the Company has maintained its top position on Global Arbitration Review's The International Who's Who of Commercial Arbitration 2015 list.
The ranking, which includes 123 of the world's most highly regarded arbitration damages and valuation practitioners from 44 firms, is published every year and is based on a survey of top law firms as well as independent lawyers.
FTI Consulting topped the list for the fifth consecutive year with 31 expert witnesses from the Company's Economic Consulting segment, Forensic & Litigation Consulting segment and the FTI Consulting subsidiary Compass Lexecon making this elite list. Expert witnesses from each of the Company's four geographic regions were represented on this year's list, demonstrating unparalleled global reach.
Pablo Spiller, Senior Consultant at Compass Lexecon, was named to Global Arbitration Review's Most Highly Regarded Individuals list. Professor Spiller has testified in ICSID, ICC, LCIA and AAA proceedings and has written extensively on regulatory, antitrust and institutional issues, having published more than 100 academic articles and several books on those issues. Professor Spiller has extensive consulting and expert testimony experience. He has consulted on issues of regulation and antitrust for private businesses, governments and international organizations, and testified as expert in more than 120 international arbitration cases, involving both treaty and contractual disputes rendering opinions on damage assessment, contract interpretation and regulatory conduct in a variety of sectors.
"The reason that our clients call on FTI Consulting is because we have the best professionals in the business, supported by a large cadre of experienced staff operating in major markets around the world," said Steven H. Gunby, President and Chief Executive Officer of FTI Consulting. "Maintaining our top position on this influential list is just one of the many recognitions that we receive for our wide ranging expertise and strong track record of success."
Nominees for the Global Arbitration Review's list of The International Who's Who of Commercial Arbitration are selected based on a comprehensive, independent survey of both general counsel and private practice lawyers worldwide. Only specialists who have met independent international research criteria are candidates. Individuals selected for this elite list possess an outstanding depth of knowledge in their area of expertise. These professionals also are recognized for their skill in giving expert oral evidence in commercial arbitrations, encompassing examination in chief, cross examination and, increasingly, witness conferencing.
FTI Consulting and Compass Lexecon expert witnesses named to The International Who's Who of Commercial Arbitration 2015 list include the following individuals:
- *David Ashton, Senior Managing Director – London
- *Mark Bezant, Senior Managing Director – London
- *Anthony Charlton, Managing Director – Paris
- Greg Harman, Senior Managing Director – London
- Steven Huyghe, Senior Managing Director – Atlanta
- Basil Imburgia, Senior Managing Director – New York
- Jeff Litvak, Senior Managing Director – Chicago
- *Andrew Mainz, Senior Managing Director – London
- Christopher Milburn, Managing Director – Toronto
- Neal Mizrahi, Managing Director – Toronto
- Boaz Moselle, Senior Managing Director – London
- *James Nicholson, Senior Managing Director – Paris
- *Chris Osborne, Senior Managing Director – London
- *Mike Pilgrem, Senior Managing Director – London
- *Howard Rosen, Senior Managing Director – Toronto
- James Searby, Senior Managing Director – Singapore
- Greig Taylor, Managing Director – New York
- *Manuel Abdala, Executive Vice President – Washington, D.C.
- Lorenzo Coppi, Executive Vice President – London
- Kevin Dages, Executive Vice President – Chicago
- *Santiago Dellepiane, Senior Vice President – New York
- Neil Dryden, Executive Vice President – London
- Daniel Fischel, Chairman and President – Chicago
- Pablo Guidotti, Affiliate – Buenos Aires
- *Joseph Kalt, Senior Economist – Boston
- Miguel Nakhle, Vice President – Houston
- *Jorge Padilla, Senior Managing Director and Head of Compass Lexecon Europe – London
- *Marcelo Schoeters, Senior Vice President – Buenos Aires
- David Sevy, Executive Vice President – Paris
- *Pablo Spiller, Senior Consultant/Affiliate – New York
- Sebastian Zuccon, Senior Vice President – Buenos Aires
*Expert witnesses named to this list five consecutive years.
About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations protect and enhance enterprise value in an increasingly complex legal, regulatory and economic environment. With more than 4,200 employees located in 26 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges in areas such as investigations, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory issues, reputation management, strategic communications and restructuring. The Company generated $1.65 billion in revenues during fiscal year 2013. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
Investor & Media Contact:
SOURCE FTI Consulting, Inc.