NEW YORK, May 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
GlobalData's latest report "Fuel Assemblies For Nuclear Power, Update 2015 - Global Market Size, Average Pricing, Competitive Landscape, and Key Country Analysis to 2025" analyzes the market for nuclear fuel assemblies used in commercial nuclear reactors and provides in-depth analysis of the demand in three major regions of the world, including key countries and emerging nuclear nations. The fuel assemblies market analysis provides insights on uranium, conversion, enrichment and fabrication markets. The geographical market analysis is achieved through the division of the global market into three major regions: North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. The fuel assemblies market analysis includes nuclear capacity additions, key drivers and restraints, market demand and value during 2006-2025, key players and fuel cycle facilities for various countries.
- Analysis of the growth of the global nuclear industry and the demand for Fuel Assemblies in various key regions, including Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America.
- Analysis of trends in the global nuclear power sector and opportunities in the front end nuclear fuel cycle market.
- Nuclear fuel assembly, uranium, conversion, enrichment and fabrication market sizes from 2006 to 2014 and forecast up to 2025
- In-depth analysis and forecasts of the growth potential of the front end nuclear fuel cycle market up to 2025
- Qualitative analysis of market drivers and restraints
- Qualitative analysis of key regulations impacting the nuclear fuel industry.
- Analysis of key market players in various countries.
Reasons to buy
- Gain up to date information and analysis relating to global market size of key front-end activities in nuclear fuel cycle
- Identify key regions representing potential growth opportunities for the nuclear fuel market
- Understand drivers and restraints of front-end activities in nuclear fuel cycle in key countries
- Gain information about major players involved in the front end activities of the nuclear fuel cycle industry
- Understand potential market opportunities in various geographies and fine tune your business strategy in target locations
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02913201-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001