SUNNYVALE, Calif., Jan. 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Fujitsu, a leading information communication technology (ICT) company, today provides end customers and its channel partners with a powerful entry-level disk storage system, that will prove to be a driving force in winning deals for its channel partners in 2015 and beyond. The new FUJITSU Storage ETERNUS® DX60 S3 cost-effectively scales to meet the ever-increasing data management needs of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). Sold via Fujitsu's SELECT partners that provide dedicated customer support, the business-centric system is easy to install, configure, operate and maintain, removing the perennial headache of managing and storing increasing volumes of data at an affordable cost.
Over 85 percent of ETERNUS entry-level storage systems are sold via Fujitsu's extensive SELECT channel partner network. This new addition completes the latest generation of the comprehensive ETERNUS DX family of disk storage systems. Among its highlights, the ETERNUS DX60 provides faster host interfaces, greater performance, a better price/performance ratio, twice the cache size and enhanced snapshot and replication functions compared to its predecessor. It also offers improved support of virtualized server environments plus enterprise features such as Thin Provisioning, which are usually found in more expensive, higher-classified systems.
The ETERNUS SF Express storage management suite is also included in the purchase price. It can be upgraded to the full, richly-featured ETERNUS® SF version which uses a more predictable controller-based licensing model rather than the more conventional capacity-based model.
Pricing and availability
The FUJITSU Storage ETERNUS DX60 S3 joins the comprehensive family of ETERNUS DX disk storage systems and is now globally available via distribution partners and from Fujitsu.
Notes to editors
(1) Partnership with a Growth Perspective
Highly committed to its Channel Partners, distribution partnership with Fujitsu focuses upon mutual growth potential at three levels:
- Fujitsu Partner (Entry level)
- Access to Channel Partner Portal
- Marketing and sales promotion material
- Listed in the 'Reseller Locator' on Fujitsu website
- Fujitsu SELECT Partner (Certified level)
All partner attributes, plus:
- Supported by account team
- Premium access to the Channel Partner Portal
- Joint sales activities
- Fujitsu SELECT Expert (Specialized level)
All SELECT Partner attributes plus:
- Expert community
- Exclusive access to expert knowledge and valuable resources
- Key partner
- Read the Fujitsu blog: http://blog.ts.fujitsu.com
- Follow Fujitsu on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/FujitsuAmerica
- Follow us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/fujitsu
- Find Fujitsu on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Fujitsu
- ETERNUS DX60 S3 pictures and media server: http://mediaportal.ts.fujitsu.com/pages/search.phpsearch=eternus+dx60+s3&resetrestypes=1
- ETERNUS DX60 S3 product page: http://www.fujitsu.com/global/products/computing/storage/disk/eternus-dx/dx60/index.html
- ETERNUS DX60 S3 data sheet: http://docs.ts.fujitsu.com/dl.aspx?id=cdbac4f6-0f93-44f6-803b-53feb40c481f
- Fujitsu pictures and media server: http://mediaportal.ts.fujitsu.com/pages/portal.php
- For regular news updates, bookmark the Fujitsu newsroom: http://www.fujitsu.com/us/news/
Fujitsu America, Inc.
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 162,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.8 trillion yen (US$46 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2014. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com.
About Fujitsu Americas
Fujitsu America, Inc. is the parent and/or management company of a group of Fujitsu-owned companies operating in North, Central and South America dedicated to delivering the full range of Fujitsu products, solutions and services in ICT to our customers in the Western Hemisphere. These companies are collectively referred to as Fujitsu Americas. Fujitsu enables clients to meet their business objectives through integrated offerings and solutions, including consulting, systems integration, managed services, outsourcing and cloud services for infrastructure, platforms and applications; data center and field services; and server, storage, software and mobile/tablet technologies. For more information, please visit: http://solutions.us.fujitsu.com/ and http://twitter.com/fujitsuamerica
Fujitsu, the Fujitsu logo, and ETERNUS are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fujitsu Limited in the United States and other countries. LinkedIn is a trademark or registered trademark of LinkedIn Corporation in the United States and other countries. Twitter is a trademark or registered trademark of Twitter, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Facebook is a trademark or registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE Fujitsu America, Inc.