WALTHAM, Mass., May 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Actifio, the Data-as-a-Service company, today announced that Fujitsu and IBM have joined the lineup as Premier sponsors for Data Driven 2018, the company's conference for hundreds of technologists and business leaders from around the globe who are driving data-intensive transformations in their organizations. As previously announced, Google Cloud is the Exclusive Cloud Sponsor and TechTarget is the Official Media Sponsor of Data Driven 2018.
Actifio's first global conference, Data Driven 2018 will take place June 5-6 at the Fontainebleau in Miami, Florida. Hundreds of attendees from throughout Europe, Asia, Japan, Australia, and the U.S. will attend tech sessions on topics such as DevOps, Cloud and Resiliency, see keynote sessions and executive roundtables with innovation leaders across a range of industries, and participate in hands-on demonstrations on the power of the cloud in data-fueled technology environments.
Keynote presenters will include Paul Strong from Google Cloud's Office of the CTO; IBM Global Technology Services Vice President of Resiliency Strategy & Resiliency Orchestration Software/Services Chandra Pulamarasetti; Boston Red Sox CIO Brian Shield; Sentry Data Systems CDO Ken Graham, author of the book "Turning Data Into Dollars and Sense"; IDC Research Director Phil Goodwin with ZE Power Chief Product Officer Nader El-Ramly; and Actifio Founder and CEO Ash Ashutosh with Enterprise Strategy Group Founder and Senior Analyst Steve Duplessie on "Enabling the Data-Driven Enterprise."
Actifio also announced the following Data Driven 2018 sponsors: Backup Technology, Datatrend Technologies, Digital Immunity, Lighthouse, MariaDB, Online Tech, Onix, Tier4, and Wasabi.
Panels will include:
- IoT and the New Industrial Revolution, including Hubert Barkley, Chief Information Officer, Waste Industries
- Customer Intimacy and the Future of Financial Services, including Katherine Squire, former General Manager, Australian Stock Exchange
- Service Providers in the Age of Amazon, including Vlad Friedman, Chief Technology Officer, Databank
- The Health Care Data Deluge, including Conrad Meneide, Vice President of Infrastructure, Aetna
- Sports & Entertainment in the Digital Age, including Boston Red Sox Chief Information Officer Brian Shield
- The Realities of Compliance, Security, and Privacy, moderated by TechTarget Vice President of Research Jonathan Brown and including Cybric Chief Executive Officer Ernesto DiGiambattista
- Seeing Through the Clouds, Including Cloud Providers from Google Cloud, IBM, and Microsoft Azure
Ash Ashutosh, co-founder and CEO of Actifio, said, "As Data Driven 2018 quickly approaches, there is no better time to come together to educate our attendees during this age of data disruption – especially as organizations continue to face new technological development and security issues on a regular basis. We are delighted to welcome IBM, Fujitsu and our other strategic partners to join our amazing array of accomplished innovators to Miami as we work to modernize the technology landscape in a data-intensive world."
For more information on Actifio Data Driven 2018 and to register for the event, please visit the website.
Actifio is the world's leading Data-as-a-Service platform. It enables thousands of users around the world to deliver their data just as they deliver their applications and infrastructure... as a service available instantly, anywhere. An enterprise-class software platform powered by patented Virtual Data Pipeline™ technology, Actifio frees data from traditional infrastructure to accelerate adoption of hybrid cloud, build higher quality applications faster, and improve business resiliency and availability. For more, visit Actifio.com or follow @Actifio on Twitter.
P.J. Lee, CTP for Actifio