SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Oracle OpenWorld -- Fujitsu, a Diamond level member in Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), will showcase its new and innovative Fujitsu M10 server solutions at Oracle OpenWorld 2015. Spanning In-Memory Computing, Big Data, Cloud and the Internet of Things (IoT), the Fujitsu M10 server solutions running Oracle Solaris help customers solve the most critical performance, scaling and cost challenges. These and other Fujitsu technologies will be featured in the highly anticipated Executive Solution Session by Fujitsu Limited Executive Vice President Goro Watanabe (speaking Monday at 11:00 am at the YBCA Theater) who captivated audiences last year with his standing room-only talk.
As a Grande Sponsor of Oracle OpenWorld 2015, Fujitsu will have a significant presence at Oracle OpenWorld 2015 with additional informative talks, solution demonstrations and theater presentations in both the main hall and the ERP Pavilion.
On display at the Fujitsu booth (#901 Moscone South), the Fujitsu Accelerated Solution Templates (FAST) for Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) fueled by the Fujitsu M10 server provides a solid foundation for growth and helps organizations implement the world-class Oracle E-Business Suite rapidly, efficiently, affordably and with minimal business disruption. FAST includes pre-built templates that can provide a faster, higher quality solution design than traditional methods. Additional, comprehensive Oracle ERP solutions by Fujitsu are featured at the Oracle OpenWorld ERP Pavilion #3837 including new PaaS tools and the ERP Health Check.
Also featured at the Fujitsu booth:
- Mythics, a Platinum level OPN member, will be demonstrating secure database computing on Fujitsu M10 servers highlighting the benefits of Software on Chip technology. The Fujitsu M10 server's Software on Chip (SWoC) technology, once exclusive to supercomputers, has proven especially effective in enterprise computing environments. Software on Chip's hardware acceleration alleviates the cryptographic overhead normally associated with secure database processing.
- Sify Technologies Limited, a Gold level OPN member, will showcase their portfolio of Big Data solutions for advanced statistical analytics models on Fujitsu M10 server infrastructure running Oracle Database to drive accurate decision making. Fujitsu Limited and Sify recently announced that they will collaborate to provide global ICT solutions to customers worldwide, starting in North America.
- The cloud-ready Fujitsu M10 platform is empowering IoT solutions with GlobeRanger, a Fujitsu group company, which delivers RFID, mobile, and sensor-based solutions used in industrial internet, aerospace, government and defense. GlobeRanger will demonstrate how Fujitsu-GlobeRanger Edgeware enables collecting and analyzing all kinds of sensor data for simple development and management of enterprise solutions.
- Fujitsu and Hazelcast are delivering a scalable operational in-memory computing platform for enterprise applications in industries such as payment processing, retail, telecommunications and government. This solution allows businesses to run complex transactions on very large datasets much faster and in a more scalable way than conventional architectures.
- Grid Dynamics, a Fujitsu M10 technology partner and OPN member, will demo the Oracle Commerce Platform optimized for scalability and performance with Fujitsu M10 servers as a fully managed cloud service. The solution extends push-button provisioning, deployment, and continuous delivery for development, testing and production environment management to give retailers the ability to handle the heaviest of ecommerce workloads and more rapidly evolve their omnichannel services. The Grid Dynamics solution can eliminate the cost, risk and complexity associated with buying and managing infrastructure and hiring DevOps teams.
Fujitsu speaker sessions include:
- Executive Solution Session - Innovation, Speed, Reliability: From Japanese Bullet Trains to the Fujitsu Cloud by Fujitsu Limited Executive Vice President Goro Watanabe (October 26, 11:00-11:45 am at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts Theater)
- Conference Session - Cloud ERP + PaaS = Cloud Nine by Fujitsu America, Senior Director- Oracle Practice, Greg Belt (Monday, October 26th, 12:15-1:00 pm, Moscone West 3022)
- ERP Pavilion Sessions
- Vita-Mix and Fujitsu - ERP Innovation through Managed Services by Fujitsu America, Senior Director, Oracle Practice, Greg Belt (Tuesday, October 27, 11:00-11:20 am ERP Showcase Theater)
- Cloud ERP Financials Rapid Implementation: Tools And Techniques by Fujitsu America, Director, Oracle Center of Excellence, Anil Patil (Wednesday, October 28, 11:00-11:20 am ERP Showcase Theater)
Oracle OpenWorld (#OOW2015) runs Sunday, October 25, through Thursday, October 29, 2015 and is held at Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For more information, visit https://www.oracle.com/openworld/index.html.
Fujitsu M10 Servers
Fujitsu M10 SPARC® servers are flexible and scalable systems that deliver high performance and mission-critical reliability for enterprise-class workloads. These high-performance servers are based on Fujitsu SPARC64® X+/X processors and run Oracle Solaris®. Fujitsu M10 servers are available as single-socket 1RU Fujitsu M10-1, 4-socket 4RU M10-4 and scalable M10-4S models. Fujitsu M10 servers feature key technologies such as CPU core activation and building block architecture to lower the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Fujitsu M10 servers are sold as SPARC M10 by Fujitsu in Japan. Fujitsu M10 and SPARC M10 are identical products. For more information, please visit: http://www.fujitsu.com/sparc/
Fujitsu America, Inc.
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 159,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.8 trillion yen (US$40 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2015. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com.
About Fujitsu Americas
Fujitsu America, Inc. is the parent and/or management company of a group of Fujitsu-owned companies operating in North, Central and South America and Caribbean, dedicated to delivering the full range of Fujitsu products, solutions and services in ICT to our customers in the Western Hemisphere. These companies are collectively referred to as Fujitsu Americas. Fujitsu enables clients to meet their business objectives through integrated offerings and solutions, including consulting, systems integration, managed services, outsourcing and cloud services for infrastructure, platforms and applications; datacenter and field services; and server, storage, software and mobile/tablet technologies. For more information, please visit: http://solutions.us.fujitsu.com/ and http://twitter.com/fujitsuamerica
Fujitsu, the Fujitsu logo and "shaping tomorrow with you" are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fujitsu Limited in the United States and other countries. SPARC and SPARC64 are trademarks or registered trademarks of SPARC International, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Oracle, Oracle OpenWorld and Oracle Solaris are trademarks or registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks and product names are the property of their respective owners.
Information provided in this press release is accurate at time of publication and is subject to change without advance notice.
SOURCE Fujitsu America, Inc.