NEW YORK, July 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Are you or is someone you know a little too crazy about a dog?
Jeff Lazarus, author of DOGTOLOGY, says, "Don't feel guilty. Celebrate!"
He wants you and millions more to "come out of the closet" and declare your love.
That's why he's willing to give you (or some of your listeners) "honorary degrees" in "Dogtology" and maybe even a free copy of his new bestselling book by the same name.
Lazarus can also reveal some common signs that you just might be a "Dogtologist":
- You happily purchase expensive "gourmet" treats such as "pupcakes" and "tail mix bars" for your hound while you're livin' on ramen
- You give holiday gifts to and from your dog -- and spend more time getting them exactly right than you do for your gifts for humans.
- You relentlessly e-mail, Facebook post, and Pinterest pin dog photos, dog-toons, dog videos and dog PowerPoint slideshows to everyone on your contact lists.
- Your dog groomer knows that the concept of "drop the dog off' does not apply to you, and you are allowed to wait in the staff lounge where you are given status reports every 15 minutes.
- You understand the sole purpose for which cell-phone cameras were invented: to capture cunning and hilarious shots of dogs behind the steering wheels of cars … wearing sunglasses … and outfitted in their finest Scottish beanies.
The idea for Dogtology was inspired by Lazarus' dog Roamy, a stray he adopted who became his confidant, refuge, sanity and partner in crime. Dogtology: Live. Bark. The Chicago Tribune describes DOGTOLOGY as "funny and whimsical". DOGTOLOGY: Live.Bark.Believe is the first in a series of his dog-themed books.
SOURCE Jeff Lazarus