WASHINGTON, Nov. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Small and medium sized nonprofits and campaigns often face many challenges with event fundraising due to issues such as budget constraints, donor preference and the lack of access to current technology. That's why fundR created tools to help nonprofits and campaigns with an easy-to-use online platform.
"We are thrilled to have launched and to be able to service clients," said Bryan Surcouf, fundR co-founder. "We created this platform with fundraisers in mind. The idea came from a combination of personal experiences and taking a fundraising class at the Graduate School of Political Management at the George Washington University. These tools will enable nonprofits and campaigns to open new avenues for collecting donations, engage donors and analyze data. The primary goal is to create a cost-effective solution by incorporating different technologies for clients to maximize the donor potential."
fundR is a low-cost, monthly subscription service encouraging organizations and campaigns to host frequent fundraising events or campaigns. By combining traditional fundraising and grassroots techniques with technology, fundR is able to streamline the process, freeing up resources to raise more money.
Key features include:
- An on-screen experience to keep event attendees engaged.
- The ability for staff or volunteers to accept credit card payments by simply using a smartphone.
- A specially designed mobile web app to allow donors to donate using their PayPal account or a credit card.
- The ability to display the donor name and amount – live during the event with real-time totals.
- The ability to export the event data into Excel to help increase the donor database and analyze data.
"This is only the beginning," added Surcouf. "Currently, we have other tools in production and look forward to offering clients more services in the near future."
For more information about fundR, please visit www.fundronline.com.