BOCA RATON, Fla., March 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- FundThis today unveiled its new crowdfunding platform with seven diverse campaigns ranging from innovative fashion and tech projects to a spirits company supporting Veterans. The company's mission and key differentiator is that it empowers innovative creators to successfully raise more capital through end-to-end support at no upfront cost. Offering up to $500K in 2017 for this purpose, the "Elite Program," which must be applied for, provides select campaigners the resources needed to give them the best chance of success. If not chosen for the Elite Program, campaigners will receive guidance and support not traditionally found with other platforms.
If selected to the Elite Program, each creator is given funding (at discretion of FundThis), a crowdfunding strategist to map out what success looks like, an in-house graphic designer to create dynamic assets and make the campaign look beautiful, a dedicated publicist in charge of pitching the press and a social ad expert (and ad spend) to ensure the campaign is seen by all appropriate audiences.
"To raise a million or even a hundred thousand dollars in 48 hours doesn't just magically happen," said Felix Hartmann, CEO, FundThis. "To do so, the creator must plan, execute, promote and launch with a strategic plan in place - we provide them with these tools to achieve success."
Unlike other platforms, the Elite Program allows FundThis to have "skin in the game" with their creators, thus being a true partner in the process. Chosen creators are not charged for the services provided in the Elite Program unless they reach their funding goal, making crowdfunding more accessible, affordable and risk-free. If creators in the Elite Program reach their funding goal, FundThis collects a 5% Platform fee and a 7% Service fee. Non-Elite Program campaigners are only charged the 5% Platform fee.
"After the campaign ends, the support doesn't," said Anthony Perera, COO & co-founder, FundThis. "We provide successful campaigners with introductions to key partners in distribution, manufacturing and more. All these initiatives allow backers to invest confidently, they'll receive their reward and their support is helping to fund a viable product, company or artist."
FundThis' first campaigns include:
- Inside Pocket – Attractive hoodies with an inside pocket that holds smartphones to keep users present and safe.
- American Warrior Whiskey – Hand-crafted whiskey made exclusively by US veteran and veteran family owned companies committed to supporting veterans who suffer from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Bowbair – Sandals with an interchange top strap (mix and match colors) that can be decorated with accessories.
- Goze - First and only line of antimicrobial, sound amplifying smartphone cases.
- Ky Rodgers – Aspiring small-town American singer-songwriter, musician and producer from Ringgold, Georgia.
- Holidead – Zombies meet bikinis in this comedy featuring four British students on Spring Break in Croatia.
- Jetties – An all-in-one bag, pillow and towel with hidden zippered pockets to keep belongings safe - the perfect beach or pool accessory.
YouTube Video: HERE
Online Press Kit: HERE
Founded in 2016, FundThis takes a completely new approach to crowdfunding by empowering their creators with the resources they need to deliver a successful crowdfunding campaign from start to finish, allowing backers to invest with confidence. The company provides campaigners the support, strategies and technology to raise more funds faster than ever. For more information, visit www.fundthis.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/fundthis-launches-crowdfunding-platform-of-the-future-to-provide-campaigners-the-tools-support-and-funds-needed-for-success-300428242.html