COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., Aug. 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- itSMF USA and HDI, leading organizations in the world of service management, will feature an unmatched schedule of interactive sessions at its annual FUSION 17 Conference & Expo, the ITSM industry's most comprehensive event. More than 1,600 professionals will have the opportunity to learn from industry leaders and get a first-hand look at trending topics and innovative ideas that are raising the bar for the service management community.
FUSION 17 will take place October 31- November 3, at the Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, FL. For more information and to register, visit: servicemanagementfusion.com.
The event will give attendees the opportunity to network with their peers, connect with new contacts in the industry, and learn new techniques to further develop their skills. The conference offers an in-depth educational program with eight tracks dedicated to the growth and progression of the industry, which also outline the many sessions and presentations throughout the event.
"Led by fresh and compelling content from the industry's most renowned speakers, attendees will discover how to effectively implement service management initiatives back at the office and establish goals specific to their organization," said Joy Sobhani, director of conferences and events, HDI.
Several conference sessions covering innovative industry topics will be presented by IT service management professionals with decades of experience. A few of this year's highly-anticipated sessions include:
- 5 Essential Tips for Building and Maintaining a Winning Self-Service Portal—Kelly Doherty, Director of Technical Services, Gentiva Health Services
- DevOps in an Infrastructure World—Steve McMillan, Associate Vice President of IT Infrastructure Services, Molina Health Care
- Exploring the New Frontier: Taking Knowledge and Training to New Galaxies—Mitchell Wallerstedt, Chief Operations Officer, Minnesota State University and JC Grooms, Knowledge Systems Architect, Minnesota State University
- From Fractured to Functional: Building a Team, One Step at a Time—Angelica King, Director, Service Support, Supervalu
- ITSM at MITRE: Enhancing Processes with ITIL—Donna Gregorio, Principal Information Systems Engineer, The MITRE Corporation
- Managing and Sourcing Strategic Vendor Relationships—Dan Wilson, Senior Manager, End User Computing and Affiliates, Volkswagen Group of America
- Overcoming the Barriers to Creating a Robust Service Catalog—Philip Hellerman, Sr. Configuration Manager, Toyota
- The New Change Manager's Survival Guide—Greg Sanker, Service Delivery Manager, Oregon Department of Administrative Services
- The Recipe for Success: Building Trust and Engagement—Joe McBreen, Chief Technology Officer, St. Vrain Valley Schools
In addition to these highlighted sessions, FUSION 17 will return with a schedule of seasoned motivational keynote speakers. The presentations will address some of the most pressing issues facing the ITSM industry as each speaker looks to inspire growth and success, both personally and professionally. This year's previously announced keynote lineup includes:
- Shivvy Jervis, Tech Futurist, Speaker, Digital Consultant
- Simon Bailey, Best-Selling Author, a Hall of Fame Speaker, and the CEO of Simon T. Bailey International, Inc.
- Robert Richman, Culture Architect and Keynote Speaker
- Colette Carlson, Business Communication Expert and Motivational Keynote Speaker
Attendees in the Executive Connections program will have exclusive access to Q&A sessions with these all-star keynote speakers. To learn more about the keynote speakers, please visit: servicemanagementfusion.com/conference/speakers.
"In the past, no single event has offered the depth and breadth of service management learning opportunities all in one place or addressed the various needs of the entire team, from seasoned directors to frontline staff. itSMF USA and HDI is dedicated to filling that gap for this industry," said Jill Zimmerman, program chair.
To learn more please view the full event schedule here: servicemanagementfusion.com.
About itSMF USA
The itSMF USA, a chapter of itSMF International, is the independent professional organization and forum for IT Service Management professionals in the US. A not-for-profit organization, itSMF is a prominent player in the on-going development of IT Service management professionals and the promotion of IT Service Management (ITSM) best practices, standards and qualifications in the United States. This network of industry professionals, white papers, webinars, podcasts, conferences and other resources creates an opportunity for you and your organization to connect, learn and grow. Come be part of the IT service management profession. Learn more at www.itsmfusa.org.
Founded in 1989, HDI is the first membership association and certification body created for the technical support industry. Since then, HDI has remained the source for professional development by offering the resources needed to promote organization-wide success through exceptional customer service. In other words, we help professionals in service management better serve customers. We do this by facilitating collaboration and networking, hosting acclaimed conferences and events, producing renowned publications and research, certifying and training thousands of professionals each year, and connecting solution providers with practitioners. Learn more at www.ThinkHDI.com. HDI is organized by UBM plc. UBM is the largest pure-play B2B Events organizer in the world. Our 3,750+ people, based in more than 20 countries, serve more than 50 different sectors. Our deep knowledge and passion for these sectors allow us to create valuable experiences which enable our customers to succeed. Please visit www.ubm.com for the latest news and information about UBM.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/fusion-17-hosts-more-than-100-breakout-sessions-led-by-top-it-service-management-professionals-300500523.html